🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Extra Plays Gone

Options
CharlieF
CharlieF Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 31 in Support

It seems that the ability to get extra plays by watching ads has been drastically reduced. Will this permanent?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @CharlieF warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Ads are an additional feature that is not available to all players at the same time. I've never had ads in our game Candy Crush Friends Saga (in another game I have).

In the game I have ads in, I didn't notice that it was drastically reduced. However, I only used this feature 3 or 4 times a week. I can watch ads there 3 times and get 5 extra moves and a color bomb for it. 

In Candy Crush Friends Saga, I don't have this feature. But perhaps my colleague can say something about this @MountainMom?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @CharlieF and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! I share your frustration about the unpredictability of ads. The Studio frequently makes changes to this feature. The number of ads you can watch for extra moves when you are about to lose a level can vary -- from 2 to 4 extra moves and a color bomb to neither moves or a color bomb. There may also be a limit to the number of times this feature is offered in a given day, but it usually resets each day. The worst case scenario is when a player is selected to be in an A/B test group. Then ads may disappear completely for awhile, maybe for weeks or months! Be sure to keep your CCFS app updated and check in daily to see if your ads reset.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?