🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Racha Dulce

Options
Andres-2
Andres-2 Posts: 4,331 Level 5

El Evento racha dulce ya no aparece en mi juego, no se si el estudio los desactivo o regresara pronto.

Los demás jugadores no si tendrán el evento.

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,729 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Andres-2, Special events like the Sweet Streak are bonus features in the game and therefore not designed to be there permanently. To help keep things fresh and interesting, the Studio tweaks and introduces new features every so often. As such, they need to thoroughly check these during gameplay, so these special features may appear or disappear during ongoing tests, as well as during scheduled maintenance checks.

Also, events and features in our game can temporarily disappear when there is a connection issue during login. This can be a hiccup, a peak in the signal, or a momentary signal loss. Normally, it comes back after you do one of the following:

1. Play one level
    2. Close the app and restart your device
    3. Check that you have a stable connection
  • AnguaB
    AnguaB Posts: 3,832 Level 4
    Options

For me the sweet streak is often not helpful since the level starts with only a few candies and lots of liquorice or other obstructions. Sometimes it's nice but more often I lose a level because of it

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

I've always used the feature in my game for 27 days. Then it disappears for a day, only to return to my game the following day. I really appreciate the feature. 

Please always make sure that you have the latest version of the game. If necessary, manually check your store for updates. 

• Andres-2
    Options

Es la única característica que ya no tengo en mi juego, todos los demás eventos, si vienen, siempre actualizo manualmente mis juegos

• DieOmimi
    Options

Ich bin auch am Ende der Karte und werde dich informieren, ob die Funktion bei mir im Spiel ist, wenn es am Dienstag neue Levels gibt.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Sweet streak is still available in my game for 4 days and a few hours. After that, sweet streak will disappear, only to come back again after a few hours. 

• DieOmimi
    Options

Sweet streak hat heute wieder neu angefangen

• Andres-2
    Options

Ya no lo tengo en el juego el evento racha dulce, lo bueno tengo los otros eventos.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?