🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What animal are you most like and why?

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,729 Friends Moderator

I was once in a team-building activity where we were asked to pick an animal that we aspired to be like and then explain why. We learned a lot about each other in that exercise! So, let's try to learn more about each other here. Feel free to be fun and silly, but keep it sweet and kind.

I'll start by sharing the answer I gave in that exercise. I wish to be most like a BIG HORN SHEEP. These animals love and live in the mountains! They have a stately appearance and are considered "trophy" animals. Rams are willing to butt heads (horn-clashing) to win the affection of an ewe. Ewes are very nurturing and protective of their young.

Fun fact -- the Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep is the State animal of Colorado..

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?