Options
2»

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,804 Level 3
    edited March 6
    Options

@Ibnana

I'm reading this discussion, but I don't understand what message in all caps you're talking about. Can I ask you to give me a link to this message or a link to the thread where this message is written? Please help me find this.

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,376 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@ElenaVorona I acknowledge your concern, and I have handled the matter diligently and respectfully. This is the second incident involving this individual. If the harassment persists, I will escalate the issue, although it is not required at the moment. I will continue to participate in ccfs as usual but will refrain from posting in their thread. I have responded appropriately; let's allow things to calm down without adding fuel to the fire. Karma is on my side, after all! 😄

You are in my prayers my friend, I have read the traumatic events you've been experiencing, I'm so sorry 🙏!! 🙏

• Ibnana
    Options

@ElenaVorona

Just to clarify, the entire message was not in all caps. The word "Not" was emphasized in all caps, specifically addressing only two individuals for any queries related to ccfs. As a community, we do not operate in such a manner. In my previous posts involving the two mods, it felt belittling and disrespectful to be publicly instructed on who I can communicate with, especially when I was not the only player tagged. This is not the first occurrence involving this specific mod. Being publicly belittled twice seems more like intentional messages rather than errors. There seems to be an underlying motive for this behavior, although I am unsure of what it might be, as my interactions with these mods have been limited. I believe this incident happened in the weekly race segment of the forum, where navigating through outdated and mislabeled titles and threads can be quite challenging. It's definitely not an easy task.@ElenaVorona

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,703 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Ibnana! Hope you're doing great! 😊

Please note that our mods do their best to include everyone on the tagging list so that no one misses out on our sweet initiatives and updates. I've been checking the recent tags and I can confirm that you're indeed on that list. Like here you're tagged under the Misty Carnival event:

As for the Bubble Gum Troll event, it appears you were not added to the list at that time. But please rest assured that you'll be notified about future events, contests, and other exciting initiatives in CCFS. To stay updated, please double-check that your notification settings are correctly configured 😉

I'm so sorry for any confusion this may have caused. If it's alright, let's stay on topic and keep the focus on discussing your game experience with the Bubble Gum Troll 😁

Thank you for understanding and have a sweet day 🍬

• Ibnana
    Options

Unfortunately you seem to be unaware of the full situation, and once again, this private information has been made public! I feel conflicted seeing upper management's behavior reflected in the moderators' attitudes. It's regrettable! This conversation, as you requested, should ideally take place in a direct message accessible only to you. Please avoid publicly calling me out without having all the facts. Your understanding is greatly appreciated!

If you prefer, I can include the unedited posts and links to offensive pages in this thread. I hope you understand my perspective.

• Ibnana
    Options

After expressing my thoughts with the utmost respect, I kindly ask for the enforcement of house rules to address the impolite and sarcastic behavior of moderators. Let members engage without being rudely called out for mistakes. I appreciate your attention. If the harassment continues, I may need to escalate this issue. The ongoing harassment, now involving uninvolved management, has been lasting for more than three days, further exacerbating the initial incident. It's truly astonishing!

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,703 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Ibnana! I’m so sorry to read this and appreciate your taking the time to voice your concerns. First and foremost, I’d like to assure you that we don’t support any behavior that is disrespectful or offensive to our community members. Our mods are committed to following this core rule and do their best to keep the forum as a safe environment for everyone. I understand that situations can sometimes be perceived differently, and misunderstandings can occur. To ensure we address your concerns appropriately and maintain the focus of this thread on the Bubblegum Troll event, I would like to invite you to discuss this matter further in PMs. I'm more than willing to listen and work through any issues you've encountered.

Additionally, to keep our discussions on topic, I'll be moving this conversation to a separate thread.

• Ibnana
    Options

As I recommended yesterday!! Conversation best suited for private not public, yet here you are posting publicly!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?