Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Sólo tengo un caramelo y antes tenía casi 100 de cada uno
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sí, pero ya no tengo acceso a mi dispositivo antiguo porque lo he perdido. ¿Me lo pueden añadir manualmente?
Hi @annili, thank you for your question.
Your game progress and gold bars are stored on the King servers. However, boosters are stored on your device. Therefore, your inventory of boosters may be different on different devices. Your boosters won't disappear – they'll just stay on the device where you earned them.
When I use a new device, I use the lollipops on my old device to progress on my map. At the same time, I start collecting boosters on my new device (I pick up my boosters from the Dachs Delivery Service on the new device, complete the daily quests there, etc.).
Please have a look here as well. 🙏
I recommend this approach for you as well.
Have a nice day. 🌺