Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I have only 11 tries to dunk the cookies on this level. It seems impossible after weeks of trying. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @QueenPeachesMarthaA and Welcome to our Friendtastic community !
I replayed level 1275 several times and had the best luck using Nutcracker as my Friend. I tried to create vertical striped candies to dunk the first cookie down the middle column, and then to drop and dunk the next 4 cookies on the same side of the board. Be careful not to get cookies trapped on the ledges on either side of the middle column. Try to match as many blue candies as possible to get Nutcracker's help to clear the caramel cup blockers. I also ignored the candies in the upper corners of the board so as not to waste moves. I won the level with 3 stars and used no boosters. I hope this strategy will work for you, too.
Thanks for the tag, @kiara_wael.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This Candy Crush forum but not to worries will move to correct forum , Please visit Candy Crush Friends Community
@MountainMom and @DieOmimi