Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
@MountainMom An event for Rachel the raccoon starts soon, but I already have her. Do you know when they will have an Olivia event where I can get the remaining stickers for the Olivia character?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @RachJain for which Olivia do you still need stickers?
@RachJain, my suggestion is to always try to collect the surprise packages that appear on game boards -- those packages are the best source for stickers and boosters. We neither know when the next Olivia stickers might be available nor when the next Olivia event might be offered. Since we recently completed the Underground Cookout event with Olivia, it could be a long wait.
Hi @DieOmimi. I need stickers for original Olivia character. I have collected 150/450 so far. I was hoping when a Olivia event came, that I would get some stickers for the original character. Can you or @Mountainmom help me here?
Hi @RachJain at the moment we have the spring stories in the game. There is one week left in the event and players can win Olivia the Gardener. We don't know when we'll get the next event with Olivia.
Have a nice day. 🌺