πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Olivia character

Options
RachJain
RachJain Posts: 48 Level 2

@MountainMom An event for Rachel the raccoon starts soon, but I already have her. Do you know when they will have an Olivia event where I can get the remaining stickers for the Olivia character?

Best Answer

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @RachJain at the moment we have the spring stories in the game. There is one week left in the event and players can win Olivia the Gardener. We don't know when we'll get the next event with Olivia.

Have a nice day. 🌺

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @RachJain for which Olivia do you still need stickers?

• RachJain
    RachJain Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi. I need stickers for original Olivia character. I have collected 150/450 so far. I was hoping when a Olivia event came, that I would get some stickers for the original character. Can you or @Mountainmom help me here?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
    Options

@RachJain, my suggestion is to always try to collect the surprise packages that appear on game boards -- those packages are the best source for stickers and boosters. We neither know when the next Olivia stickers might be available nor when the next Olivia event might be offered. Since we recently completed the Underground Cookout event with Olivia, it could be a long wait.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?