🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Vidas

Options
luzdarymuñoz
luzdarymuñoz Posts: 4 Newbie

POrque no recibo vidas de mis amigos de la comunidad?

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,757 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @luzdarymuñoz and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

This question has been asked many times. Unfortunately, the functionality for sending and receiving lives is fairly limited in Candy Crush Friends Saga. Tap HERE for an article about lives in CCFS.

You can only request lives when you have no lives left. Then, tap on the "+" sign on your lives counter. To request lives, you must be able to find the usernames for your friends in the list provided, or you can request lives from the entire list. Unfortunately, there is no way to add specific friends to these lists in Candy Crush Friends Saga at this time. My list is full of random players as well as some that I recognize as friends. As an example, when I had less than full lives, I clicked on the "+" sign near my lives counter and found that a known friend (not a random player) had sent me a life.

Whenever I get requests for lives from random players or friends, I send them. Be sure your friends look for your requests for lives in the upper left corner of their screens.

The Studio is aware of player interest to have more robust functionality for sending and receiving lives. So, we are optimistic that improvements will continue to be made.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?