🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Mí juego no carga

Options
galo1A
galo1A Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 27 in Support

Tengo 2 días que mi juego no carga bien siempre se queda cargando y no sé porque tengo buena señal de wifi y de datos y no me carga

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,781 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @galo1A and Welcome to our friendly community

Some players encounter issues that may be related to their device instead of the game. So, please try some standard troubleshooting measures:

• Ensure your Internet connection is stable (it seems you have done this).
    • Close any other running apps and restart the game to see if it loads properly
    • Update both your game and device to the latest versions for optimal performance. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running CCFS version 3.13.0
    • Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.
    • Clear the cache (don't clear data!) on your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.
    • Close all other running apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device.
    • Before you open the game, go to Settings (the gear) and Help (the question mark). When the help page opens, a connection to the server is established and you can close the help page again.

If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

Errors can also be fixed by reinstalling the app. But I advise against it if you have a lot of boosters. Boosters and running events are deleted during a new installation. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?