Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I only have to playable characters to play with even though I had all of them unlocked. I have tried signing out and signing back in, as well as updating and restarting the game. Nothing has worked.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @darkmatter everything in your scrapbook should now be correct again. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Have a nice weekend. 🦋
Hello again @darkmatter. The issue with game logins has been resolved. I hope that your scrapbook has been repopulated with all of your earned costumes. Please let me know if that is not the case. My scrapbook has been restored -- only my daily login streak was restarted.
Hello @darkmatter. We are currently experiencing an issue with the log-in process in King games. All players who use capital letters in their e-mail address are affected. Since the login process does not work correctly, information about your characters and costumes, gold bars, and other features cannot be retrieved from the server. Our Studio team is aware of the problem and is working to resolve it. I, too, have been affected in most of my games, including having my CCFS scrapbook reverted to its "new player" status. I have been assured that our accounts will returned to "normal." We both must be patient until the Studio has resolved the issue.