Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Hi I've only just got the challenge on my phone yesterday so I've missed week 1 and cannot complete it. I had to finish week 2 in one day so I could start week 3 this week. why has this happened ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @amandamayo48 do you already have the costume from Yeti Surfer or is it still missing from your scrapbook? If you can complete weeks 2 and 3, you'll get a lot of stickers for the costume. Since the events are repeated almost every year, you have a good chance to collect the costume next year if you don't already have it in your scrapbook.
Yes that's right !
So weird I never got the challenge then all if a sudden appears on week 2 ha ha 😂
Hi @amandamayo48 hadn't you just recently said that you didn't get the announced event at all and now it's suddenly in your game? This is very strange indeed. Could it be that your internet connection wasn't stable enough or you hadn't updated the app yet? These can be possible causes for this. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Have a Friendtastic day. 🔍️