πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Challenge

amandamayo48
amandamayo48 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi I've only just got the challenge on my phone yesterday so I've missed week 1 and cannot complete it. I had to finish week 2 in one day so I could start week 3 this week. why has this happened ?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,302 Friends Moderator

Hi @amandamayo48 hadn't you just recently said that you didn't get the announced event at all and now it's suddenly in your game? This is very strange indeed. Could it be that your internet connection wasn't stable enough or you hadn't updated the app yet? These can be possible causes for this.
    Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Have a Friendtastic day. πŸ”οΈ

• amandamayo48
    amandamayo48 Posts: 4 Newbie

Yes that's right !

So weird I never got the challenge then all if a sudden appears on week 2 ha ha πŸ˜‚

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,302 Friends Moderator

Hi @amandamayo48 do you already have the costume from Yeti Surfer or is it still missing from your scrapbook?
    If you can complete weeks 2 and 3, you'll get a lot of stickers for the costume. Since the events are repeated almost every year, you have a good chance to collect the costume next year if you don't already have it in your scrapbook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?