Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Why won't CCFS allow me to add friends?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Alegna_0630 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 🔍️
I had an update of the app today and was asked if I wanted to stay connected to my previous friends. There was only one friend on my list. Has that happened to you too?
Hello @Alegna_0630 and @Danio987 and Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga forum!
In Candy Crush Friends Saga, there is currently no feature for players to add friends. Instead, friends are randomly assigned to you in a team, typically a Dachs Delivery Service team. You can see those players by tapping on the team icon at the bottom right of your screen. For example, my list is full of random players as well as some that I recognize as friends. If you have the Dachs Delivery Service event in your game, you might want to join an existing team to get friends. You can find or join a team by tapping HERE (the later pages have the most recent posts). You can "leave" a team and join another one, but unfortunately you cannot select individual team members.
Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj
Hello @Alegna_0630 and @Danio987🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
At present, you are in Candy Crush Saga area! But, no worries😉 I will request to move this question to Candy Crush Friends Saga area.
In the meantime, let me call in our Friends Saga Moderator @MountainMom to help you out with your question.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Omg I came here to ask the same thing!!