๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Dash Deliveries Disappear Mid Week

ECooper
ECooper Posts: 2 Newbie

this is the third time my Dash Deliveries has disappeared mid week (played an hour ago and had 4 days left but close to completing final task). I have, for past occurrences, deleted and reloaded my app to no avail.

Please help as this is very frustrating andI only play now when Dash Deliveries is running. M

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,491 Friends Moderator

Hi @ECooper warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. ๐Ÿ”๏ธ

I'm sorry to hear that your DDS has disappeared. We do not recommend reinstalling the app for this reason, as you will lose all your boosters.

Please follow our standard bug fixes:
    Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates

Connection: If possible, try switching the connection between mobile data and a Wi-Fi connection. In case you have a stable Wi-Fi, please prefer it and turn off your mobile data.

Restart: Sometimes, restarting the game can clear any temporary glitches. Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,806 Friends Moderator

@ECooper, I provided the answer below to your post in our "Discussion" section:

Special events, such as Dachs Delivery Service, can sometimes disappear before expected for the following reasons:

• Playing offline
    • Unstable internet connection
    • Logging out or switching between accounts
    • Using multiple devices (I understand that you play on only one device)

To prevent this, you should avoid these situations that might cause special events to disappear.

I have been assured that the event is working as expected.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?