Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Using Windows 10 and it says there is a problem to log in with facebook, right now I am playing on windows itself and not able to buy coins.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @bhillinva our game Candy Crush Friends Saga is not offered on the Facebook platform. You can download the app from the Microsoft Store and sign in to the app with your Facebook account.
Thank you, I gave it a couple of days and still can't play thru Facebook. I am able to play all the other King games thru facebook, but not this one. My actual problem is I can't buy coins with just playing on the computer.
Hi @bhillinva warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 🔍️
I'm sorry that you're having trouble logging into your game with a Facebook account. Unfortunately, Facebook is very unstable. Please try again later.
Have a Friendtastic day. 🔍️