πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Bonus Games

Kirkster24
Kirkster24 Posts: 1 Newbie

Could Someone Please Explain Why The Bonus Games Keep Disappearing. Thanks.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,655 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Kirkster24 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. πŸ”οΈ

There was a faulty update of our game. As a result, all events have disappeared and no new events are displayed. When I noticed this with my game, I was told that the game support had not received any complaints and the investigation would be postponed until next week. Please make a complaint from within your game.
    Go to Settings (gear), then the question mark, then select "Events" and scroll down to the "Contact" button. A new window will then open, which is already filled in with your data. Please enter in the comment box that you had a faulty update and therefore all events have disappeared.
    You will first receive an automatic email.
    Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,655 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Kirkster24 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. πŸ”οΈ

There was a faulty update of our game. As a result, all events have disappeared and no new events are displayed. When I noticed this with my game, I was told that the game support had not received any complaints and the investigation would be postponed until next week. Please make a complaint from within your game.
    Go to Settings (gear), then the question mark, then select "Events" and scroll down to the "Contact" button. A new window will then open, which is already filled in with your data. Please enter in the comment box that you had a faulty update and therefore all events have disappeared.
    You will first receive an automatic email.
    Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?