👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🧐3 equal reactions unlocks new comment🤓

Options
RobinCorte
RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
edited September 2020 in Off-topic

1. * I TELL THE NAME OF THE REACTION

Example: LOVE

2.* when my comment reaches 3 reactions that I chose, someone else continues and chooses a reaction like that successively

Example: 3 LOVE(that I chose) unlocks the next comment

3* when your comment reaches the 3 reactions you chose, do not repeat another comment, let another friend participate.

4*an exception, if after your comment reaches the 3 chosen reactions and no one makes a comment, after 1 hour you can make another comment

‼ ️ ATTENTION‼ ️

FOR THIS GAME TO WORK, COLLABORATION IS NECESSARY THEN JUST PARTICIPATE IF YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS

play with me @MightyWolf @QueenMia @QueenB @sukanta @kiara_bogaard @Diamond Lim @candycrushinit @LoveDachs @SBH @Nat09

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?