🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

iPhone 12 notch is hiding the moves counter onscreen.

Options
westylee
westylee Posts: 18 Level 2

Hi,

I have a new iphone12 and when playing the notch at the top obscures the moves counter.

like in this photo someone else posted last year for the same issue on a prior iPhone 11 ( that had this issue resolved )

Any ideas on when there’s likely to be a fix for this?

cheers

thanks

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @westylee!

Just like you point out, other Players had the same issue you are experiencing but with their Iphone 11 Pro Max (more on that Here). Perhaps, just like then, an optimization of the App might need to be done by King so that the whole Board fits the screen & the Moves Box at the top of the screen isn't cut off when playing on an iPhone 12.

🔹 Let me tag CCFS CMs @QueenMia & @QueenB to see if they have any more info on this matter that could help you.

Have a great day!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,030 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @westylee - I hope you are enjoying our Friendly King Community! I plan to get the iPhone 12 Pro Max so I am guessing I will have a similar issue. Out of curiosity - if you flip your phone 180 - will the notch move with you or will it now be on the bottom? Since this game cannot be played in landscape mode, that is obviously not a fix for this issue.

By the way - I went and reported the issue to the Community Manager. 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,030 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good news @westylee - the studio is aware of the issue and the fix will come out with the next update - 1.47 the week of 9 Nov, so make sure to keep your app up to date.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?