🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

email problems

Options
tininha1975
tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

I am not receiving emails sent to me by the kingdom community since Tuesday 12/15/2020, can someone help me, please

The emails arrive at the community page, but no longer arrive at my gmail page.

Best Answer

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi everyone, it happened to me as well. I couldn’t get any email from the community or get any tags, but I did get regular emails. That was 2 days ago and late last night before I went to bed I checked my emails and poof my community emails were back 😁 So I think this is a temporary issue and will come back to normal shortly. 😉

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited December 2020
    Options

@tininha1975 Hi and welcome, Go to your profile and click on edit settings and then go to notification preferences and see what emails you have checked or unchecked as this may be why you are not receiving any messages. you may also need to check they are not going to your email spam folder

Thank you

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @tininha1975,

Long time no see.🤗 Same problem here, except my emails/ notifications stopped coming in Monday around 6:30 or so PM. I am in the state of Maryland in the U.S. I also use Gmail. I have asked around but can't find an answer. A few have said they were coming in, others said here and there and a couple only get if they are tagged. I had a few people tag me and I didn't receive them either. Tin is the first one I've seen to have same problem. @Freddy_Falkner, hi...the first thing I did 2 days ago was what you suggested to Tin today.. I checked my preferences...they are set as before when everything was fine. Also had checked spam folder cause I empty that everyday and also have checked Promotions. Starting a few weeks ago some were going in Promo's, but not that many and none now. I am using my phone for everything, it's all I have at the moment. I have had a few PM's...but never would have known if the pop-up function wasn't turned on, at least that is working. But no email, I would have to go to my profile and check there. I seem to remember back in June or there about that a similar problem occurred then, I just can't remember if no email again or not much. I also can't remember how long before they started to come in again, am thinking at least a few days. I do remember though getting slammed with emails when it did...( close to 1,000) also in all languages, from all over the site. Back then I hadn't ventured much out of Friends, after that the site opened up for me, so something good did come out of it. That's how I discovered the amazing meme and gif threads like funny gifs and memes, which is a lifesaver btw., especially in these past months. I think the tagging game was the second one I found and the rest is history. I love playing the side games with everyone and not receiving emails makes it so much harder to know when you can go in and play again. I play about 14-15 different ones, so if someone can shed some light on this problem, please let me know. Also like I said I won't know if anyone tags me. Thanks in advance.😉

Also tagging:

@QueenMia , @Lola_Pop , @QueenB, @Crazy Cat Lad

I really just need to know if site is having the problem, I don't see how it's on my end unless it's a Gmail problem. If it is the site, when will things be back to normal. I do complain about all the emails but that's my fault and to not receive any is just so weird, I can't explain it. 😁

P.S. Just checked profile and the last there ( like Tin mentioned) as far as emails is 12/09... before problem with no emails. ( Which started 12/14 ).🤔

UPDATE @ 10:30 PM 12/16

Started to receive emails, I assume everything is back to normal. So if problem is solved...can someone tell me why this happens every so often, and should I ( we ) expect to experience this every once in awhile? I guess the answer is yes, but would like to know why.😁 Thanks.😉

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hi . It also happened to me, I stopped receiving messages, also the PM in the community did not load, I had to open from "all messages" to be able to see them. I don't think it was a problem with Gmail, since I use hotmail. And the truth is, I would also like to know what happened and why. Cheers

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

I went back to receiving emails yesterday. I also didn't understand what happened so far.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi everyone, it happened to me as well. I couldn’t get any email from the community or get any tags, but I did get regular emails. That was 2 days ago and late last night before I went to bed I checked my emails and poof my community emails were back 😁 So I think this is a temporary issue and will come back to normal shortly. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?