Options

Answers

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

@DaveRef , I'll go ahead and report this issue, please be patient I won't have any information until Monday.

• gr33n3y3z
    Options

@rmad thank you for to the information you provided, I have reported this issue. Please be patient information should be available by Monday🍭

@Miss_Dani

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,309 Level 5
    Options

After waiting for a couple of weeks for new levels, level 4201 finally appeared. (I actually could see new levels momentarily during this time, but then it was back to level 4200 again.)

However, now, as soon as a new level is completed the game reverts to level 4200 again and tells me new levels are coming soon. I know about clearing caches, restarting the game etc, to overcome glitches. The only way I can get back to the new levels is to restart the game every time it reverts. Any wisdom on this issue would be appreciated

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

It sounds very strange. To me it sounds like uninstall and reinstall. Only then will you lose boosters and lives. I like to pass it on.

@Miss_Dani @gr33n3y3z

• gr33n3y3z
    Options

Hi @jeanps ,

I'll pass this on to @Lola_Pop and see what's going on, I've seen this issue pop up a bit with other players. In the meantime may may get your game ID?

Hope to hear from you soon 🍭

• jeanps
    edited April 2021
    Options

Thanks for the responses @Spinnifix and @gr33n3y3z

At this stage I don’t intend to uninstall. Don’t wish to lose all my hard earned boosters because of a game glitch! I just tried off loading the game and reinstalled it. The game opened at the correct level, but as soon as I had passed the next level, it once again reverted to level 4200. So at the moment I hope I can just keep closing it and reopening to get to the most recent level. My ID is 3929832340.

Just now the closing and opening the game failed to work and I had to offload and reinstall to get back to the current level.

Thanks for your interest and hopefully a fix can be found ❤️

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello sweet Friends!

This has been reported to the Studio, and they are investigating what happened at the moment.

Thanks for reporting it and thanks, @gr33n3y3z , for the heads-up!

Our super Game Mods will update you as soon as we have more information- thanks for your patience, guys! 🙏

• jeanps
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop This game is now exhibiting even more glitches for me. In addition to reverting to a previous episode, it is also freezing instead of delivering a bonus when running an advert and also simply suddenly closing in the middle of playing. Have tried all the clearing and restarting tricks but nothing fixes it. Just getting very frustrating to play and losing bonuses is always annoying. Any update would be appreciated

• jeanps
    Options

Hi@Lola_Pop With offloading, restarting etc I managed to fight my way to level 4265 before running into strong headwind which has sent me back to 4220. And nothing I do seems to help. I really need some help here please. Any response would be wonderful just so I know what’s happening ❤️💚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?