🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The day is coming to an end

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
edited May 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

The tour has now ended. Rancid and Rachel walk outside and they notice that it’s getting dark. 

They see all the children heading back to that open door. Guess that’s the way to get back home. Rachel and Rancid follow them. 

They wait in the line for their turn to go through the door. They are both very happy that they did this. Tomorrow is another day but today was really fun.  

Now it’s their turn to take that one step beyond the door.

They are now back inside the new candy store. They hear a video and it sounds like Lucy’s voice. As they turn around to find where the sound is coming from, the video has ended. Rancid asks the store owner if she’d mind restarting it for them. 

Sure enough it was Lucy’s voice from the I Love Lucy TV show! They both watch it and can’t believe how Lucy and her friend can get into so much trouble. Rachel can’t stop laughing at the way they are shoving it in their mouths. The video ends which now brings this story to an end. 

I would like to send out a special thank you to the following community members who wrote here suggesting candy, Candy Land. You gave me the idea for creating this new story. @shafer223  @candyujwal  @Nenikapaki  @Alizakhan  @julzie68

The End!  

Start at the beginning – A trip to Candy Land

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?