🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I need statistics on the usefulness of the players on the team.

Options
ElenaVorona
ElenaVorona Posts: 1,802 Level 3

I have a team.

I want to know which player is useful in team play and which is useless. Now it is almost impossible to determine. And in most cases, I can't figure out whether a specific player is needed or not.

In CCS, it's clear whether a player is helpful to the team or not.

In CCSS, it's clear whether a player is helpful to the team or not.

In CCFS, I don't see how each player contributes to the delivery team's mission.

This is the most important piece of information for a team leader to lead the team properly.

Leaders need this information.

Can you give this information?

I need to see this information every day in both CCS and CCSS.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ @ElenaVorona!

ℹ️ As you explain, we don't have access to that info right now in our games. I do, however, think that it would indeed be very useful.

*I'm going to tag fellow GM @gr33n3y3z so that she shares us her opinion on this with us as well as any info she might have on the subject.

💡 Have you checked the Ideas section to see if any other player has suggested this for Friends? ↔️ If no one has, perhaps you could submit this as Idea for the game.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Miss_Dani

I posted this here because my text is not a proposal or an idea.

This is a necessity. This is very important for every team leader. I cannot assess the contribution of each player to the team play.

How can I create a good team if I don't know who to keep on the team and who to kick out?

I need active players.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

I completely understand @ElenaVorona & share your opinion that it is something that is needed. 💯

I suggested you posted it as an Idea as well so that other players can vote on it in the hopes that it can be entertained by the Studio (there are not many more different answers you are going to get here in Support about this other than the confirmation that such function does not currently exist in the game).

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options
  • ElenaVorona
    Options

Dear Studio

I don't want my question to get lost on this forum.

The statistics on the usefulness of the players on the team is extremely necessary.

I can tell you how I try to find useful and useless players. But my actions do not give me the correct statistics.

I understand that it is difficult to make statistics in this game.

In CCS, you just need to count the points for completing the levels.

In CCSS, you just have to count the stars that players get for levels.

What counts in CCFS?

I do not know. You are smart people, analysts. Come up with something.

For example, you can calculate the percentage of a player participating in a team mission.

All 6 tasks = 100%

And what the player has done is part of that 100%.

You're smart. Come up with something.

This information is very, very necessary.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

up

I think that the studio may not be interested in my question. Or the studio doesn't know how to solve it.

Therefore, I am now addressing the team leaders.

How do you determine how useful a player is to the team?

Maybe together we will find some way to organize this very useful information and give the studio our suggestions.

I don’t understand how to evaluate it. For example, a player from my team completes levels, but I have never seen him in Delivery.

Is he not participating in a team game? Or participates, but at this time it is night, I sleep and therefore I never see him?

How do I know if this player is useful to the team or not?

Friends, do you have any ideas about this or does it not matter to you?

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

I lead the “Uncle Bob “ team of 20 for the Dachs Delivery Service. As team leader, I can only see the current CCFS game level of each team member. But by carefully noting down the game level at the BEGINNING of a DDS and again at the END of the DDS (usually a 10-day interval), I can at least infer which team members are progressing through game levels and which players are not. I took a picture of this record but this interface will only display it vertically rather than horizontally! Anyway, the pencil points at the players numbered 1 to 20, and you can see that for the last 3 sessions of DDS, player #3 has stayed at level 163, and for the last 2 sessions of DDS, player 16 has stayed at level 165. I infer that Player #3 and Player #16 have probably stopped playing DDS, and I am considering removing them from my team. Your idea of showing actual “time of playing” of the game would be a better indicator than the players’ game levels, but I think we would be safe to assume that a player who does not progress a single game level in a couple months has, in fact, stopped playing the game and could be removed from a team. Hope this helps!

• ElenaVorona
    Options

up

This question is still relevant.

I really ask the studio to pay attention to this.

@Uncle_Bob

I read your post. And in some other topic she said that I also keep the same statistics (but not on paper, but in Excel).

But that doesn't solve the problem.

I see how some players from my team go through the levels. But I never saw them on the delivery mission screen.

I don't know if they are helpful to the team or not.

I understand that I am repeating the same thing, in a circle))).

But this is important to me. And I will come back to this topic while I play this game.

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

@ElenaVorona I have had the same “team member progresses levels but I do NOT see them working on the DDS Team Tasks! I also thought thag different Time Zones could be part of the reason because I know some of the team is apparently in Europe and they seem to play in the mornings when I am still asleep, just like you sai. But I’ll suggest a second possible reason: the icons that we see on our 20-member team rosters are the original icons that they had at the time they joined the team. If they CHANGE or update that icon, we will see their “new” icon on the 6-task DDS screen and will not be able to correctly understand which team member is working on each task.

But I really wish we could get some information out to the team members about how to switch Team Tasks BEFORE they start each new level to maximize their contributions, because I think some of my team members “sit” on the same Team Task while progressing through new levels even if it does NOT match the Team Task they are currently signed up for. Do you think that is happening for some of your team members also?

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

As @Uncle_Bob said, taking screenshots at the start and finish of DDS challenges is the best guide to member activity. Obviously this doesn't mean that a team member hasn't contributed to challenges just because there hasn't been any level advance. they could just be struggling on a level, playing it 50 times a day. All the time chipping away at the challenges.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?