Answers

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    Options

I don't have that but I think I have it another someday

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

I believe Dachs Delivery Service is rotating among the defined teams around the world (possibly due to the server traffic required to update all 20 players of each team whenever any of the 20 players makes any progress on one of the Team Tasks, but that’s a guess). For my team (Uncle Bob’s) , my records for the last few months indicated that we had DDS from February 12-21, March 5-18, march 26-April 4, April 16-25, May 7-16, and May 28-June 6. During that time there was one aborted session of DDS that ended early and without warning, but otherwise a 10-day active interval seems most common. Cheers!

• Uncle_Bob
    Options

*Do I have to choose the tasks I have to complete?

You may be automatically assigned to a task, but you should (1) look at the task and helpers available at your current level, and (2) then choose a Team Task to help the team complete a Dachs Delivery and get rewards for ALL TEAM MEMBERS!

* If I choose a task, can I switch?

Yes, please see the 3 screenshots below for how to do this!

* Are tasks shared with other players?

Yes, you should see little icons on each Team Task that indicate which team players are working on which tasks. But feel free to choose a task that no other member is doing if that best fits your level, because in the end your team will have to complete ALL the tasks.

• Uncle_Bob
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

I would like to update this information because although when we played Dachs Delivery Service in early 2021, the “500 moves on new levels” team task would only count moves when we successfully completed the level, as the comments above state. HOWEVER, as of June, 2021, we now find that the moves on a new level are being counted for tbe “500 moves on new levels” team task even if we fail on that attempt to successfully complete the new level. The current way that DDS is counting moves toward that goal seems more congruent with the wording of the team task, but in any case the “500 moves” task is now easier to satisfy.

• Uncle_Bob
    Options

Although initially the Dachs Delivery Service had a maximum of 5 players on a team, sometime in late January of 2021 I was invited to be a team leader and when I agreed, I was assigned a team of 20 members. On my team, 3 members did not ever seem to be active, and as of March 4, 2021, those 3 members were replaced with 3 new team members. Although each player may be given a choice of teams to join, we team leaders are not given any choice on which new members are assigned to our teams.

• Uncle_Bob
    Options

I would like to try to clarify that each “delivery “ of Dachs Delivered Service is 6 different Team Tasks. When your team has completed 2 of those 6 tasks, you each should get a couple 30-minute boosters (fish, wrapped candy, or round ball boosters) , plus some credit toward each type of lollipop. When your team completes the remaining 4 Team Tasks to complete that “delivery”, each team member should once again receive a couple 30-minute boosters and more credit toward each of the three types of lollipops. When the icon for DDS has a small wrapped gift on its lower right, you will get those 30-minute boosters right when you click on that icon, so I would advise that you wait until you have 4-5 “lives” before clicking on that icon, so that you can get the maximum use out of the 30-minute boosters.

• Uncle_Bob
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe the “500 moves “ team task in Dachs Delivery Service now (June, 2021) counts your moves on a new level whether you successfully complete that level or fail that level.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Uncle_Bob Hi and welcome,

You seem to be answering a lot of the older posts and would be far better of trying to answer all the relevant / new ones. You have more chance of being noticed by a CM if you are keeping your answers cureent

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    Options

Check your cache.

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    Options

You can complete level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?