Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options
  • sunmaid
    sunmaid Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
  • istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,520 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner I can understand where your coming from. I personally like the freedom to switch between tasks when I want to. I very rarely stay on one task till it is complete. I will switch between tasks depending on the level I am playing. I did vote although I can no longer play Dach's Deliveries because it still kicks me out when I try to join. I do miss playing this.

@Miss_Dani thanks for the tag

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

Would this kind of picture help players in Dachs Delivery Service understand that they can switch tasks?

• Uncle_Bob
    Options

I find that I use different the following three strategies for the different tasks in Dachs Delivery Service:

Dachs Delivery Strategy A: Play to WIN the New Level:

Team Tasks where you must SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE the new level for it to count:

1. Earn 150 new stars.(successfully completing each new level gives 1-3 new stars)
    2. Win 20 “Classic Levels”(Blue-colored level button)
    3. Win  8 “Hard Levels” (Orange-colored level button)
    4. Win 3 “Super Hard Levels”(Purple-colored level button)
    5. Win 6 specific-task (“Fill The Hearts”, “Free The Animals”, “Free The Octopuses”, “Dunk The Cookies”, “Spread The Jam”) levels. [Note: For “Spread The Jam” both the RED jam and PURPLE jam levels will count for this Team Task!]

To help your team the most, you should prioritize completing the ‘harder’ tasks (#3, #4, or #5) over the  ‘easier’ team tasks (#1 and #2).

Dachs Delivery Strategy B: Play to MAKE THINGS or EVENTS on the New Level:

Team Tasks where you only need to ATTEMPT the new level for the things or events you make to count for the Team Task (even if you FAIL that new level).

1. “Use 500 moves on a new level”
    2. “Create 200 (striped , fish , or wrapped) candies”
    3. “Use  (Yeti, Tifi, Odus, Misty or Nutcracker) power (30 or 40) times”
    4. “Combine a fish with a striped candies 30times”
    5. “Combine a fish with a wrapped candy 30 times”
    6. “Combine a striped and a wrapped candy 30 times”
    7. “Combine a fish with a fish 30 times”
    8. “Combine a striped candy with a striped candy 30 times”
    9. “Combine a wrapped candy with a wrapped candy 30 times”
    10. “Create 20 color bombs on new levels”
    11. “Combine color bomb with a (fish , striped or wrapped) candy 20 times”

To help your team the most, you should prioritize completing the hardest tasks (#10 and #11) over the medium-difficulty tasks (#3,4,5,6,7,8,9) and over the easiest tasks (#1 and #2). Your goal is to maximize the number of things/events you make regardless of whether you succeed or fail the level.

Dachs Delivery Strategy C: Play to COMPLETE DAILY QUESTS:

The 6 Team Tasks for a Dachs Delivery will always include:

1. “Complete 10 Quests” Each person in Candy Crush Saga gets 3 ‘Daily Quests’ every morning. To satisfy your Daily Quests, you can use your current level OR ANY PREVIOUS LEVEL to satisfy your Daily Quest requirements like matching a certain number of candies, etc.

Are other players also adapting different strategies for these kinds of Team Tasks?

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@DGenevieve

You are looking for Dachs, I think this the post.

• Uncle_Bob
    Options

@Freddy_ I totally agree that some or even most of the players on my team for Dachs Delivery Service do not know how to change their active Team Task. Do you have any good ways of explaining that to a team member? Do you have any idea how we could distribute that information to each of our team members? As the team leader of Uncle Bob’s DDS team, I am frustrated by this, because if all 20 members would effectively use each new level they are solving to also maximally benefit the team, I think all 20 members would get a LOT more rewards. So if you have any instructional ideas, I would really like to see them!

• Uncle_Bob
    Options

@istuff What MIGHT have happened was that you were accidentally deleted by the team leader from a DDS team and the system now refuses to allow you to join any other DDS team. I believe that is possible, but hope that the system will let you join another team soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?