Comments

• davidfermin
    davidfermin Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

join my team the number is 409312210 on candy crush saga friends

• Tallygirlie
    Tallygirlie Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

l would love to join your team. Do you have to send an invite or how did that work?

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    edited April 2021
    Options

I am looking for active team players.

Today we finished the game on tenth delivery. But our team's record is 15.5 deliveries.

If you like playing in a team, I am waiting for you.

Now the team has 2 free places. But if there are more people willing to join the team, I am ready to vacate a few more places.

The team is public. You don't need to send any requests. Free admission.

Team Name - Play and Win.

Motto - Only the active achieves success.

Admin - Elena.

Welcome.

Friends.

Let's make 16 deliveries and more!

I invite you to break the record))))

• Hippie64
    Hippie64 Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️

I have started a new team for newcomers at lower levels called Boho Hippies. Together we can grow our team and meet our goals. 🙂 Please join

Peace ☮️

• Mimi2482
    Mimi2482 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome Can you please explain it to me in more detail, how can you do that? thanks

• mariesa13
    mariesa13 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I am an active player and am looking for a team to join!

• july1988
    july1988 Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited June 2021
    Options

l would love to join your team. Do you have to send an invite or how did that work?

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

@ElenaVorona I am leader of the Uncle Bob team of 20 for Dachs Delivery Service, and I have the same problem trying to decide what to do with the non-active members of the team. I do not wish to delete members because I was warned that doing so could disqualify them from future participation. HOWEVER, I have tracked the levels of all my team members since February, 2021, and I found that the system automatically deleted 3 members who were not advancing levels in March, and then again last week (June) I had another team member who had not advanced for the last 3 cycles of DDS replaced with a new member. But I don’t know if this is done completely automatically, or if my team is just opened up for new members to join if they want to.

Another team leader has had 7 of her original 20 members also deleted by the system, but no one has been assigned to replace her team members , so I am confused!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options

@Uncle_Bob

You quoted my post which is not exactly what you are talking about. I didn't solve the problem with inactive players back then. I was trying to figure out why I only see me in the delivery window.

I understood what the problem is. And I am grateful to the Studio for the fact that the guys quickly fixed the glitch.

You can read the details in this thread:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/330503/synchronization-of-team-tasks/p1

But this message of yours really interested me. Because I recently lost 3 players from the team, almost at the same time.

Just like you, I try to keep track of which of the players does not play at all, in order to free up places in the team for other players.

So all these three players last appeared in the game in April. I haven't seen them since.

Perhaps you are right that the studio is introducing some kind of automatic options into the game. But I don't understand the meaning of this automatic removal of players. (This can only be useful in one case, if the team leader is inactive and there is no one to remove inactive players).

And of course I would be interested to hear from the studio what is really going on.

Thank you for bringing this up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?