🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👑  The Friends Million Club badge is here!

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

@gr33n3y3z - why are you being so hard on it having to be a screenshot since you started this post? The other game 1M badges aren’t being so hard. Especially since these levels are being ‘fixed’. We just spent days scrolling for the Comm together games and during those games some of us were lucky enough to score over a million. That was just last month. Why won’t you let us count one of this screenshots please! 🙏🏻🥲❤️

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Hi @bearwithme

Me being hard? I agree that it's easier to obtain a million in the other threads with the badge, as friends doesn't have too many high scoring levels. And until yesterday I had no clue that some of the levels were being fixed.. and it looks like level 567 is okay because somebody already posted a score of over a million on that level. And I'd like to point out that I too have to scroll it's not just everybody else me too, and the the scrolling is out of my hands until the studio does something about that and until then we all have to deal with it.

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

@gr33n3y3z

I’m very convinced that the board designs aren’t the same. I’ve tried soooooo many times on 187 since yesterday, and the most I got was 800k+🙁. I’ve also tried 567, 1856, 1356.

Oh well, at least there’s no deadline for this badge. Maybe I’ll earn it sometime next year.😐🤷‍♀️

• gr33n3y3z
    Options

Hey @DGenevieve

I agree I took a lot of my time out yesterday and I scrolled back to several different levels and I played them several times, normally you'd be able to score over a million plus in those levels... But that seems not to be the case. My recommendation is that boosters will definitely help in those levels and I hope that everybody that's trying to score a million plus is able to achieve it here soon. I'm really sorry I had no idea these levels were going to be tweaked, especially the day that I released this thread 😑

• DGenevieve
    Options

No need for apology @gr33n3y3z . I meant the board designs aren’t the same for all players as some are already able to achieve it. I guess we’ll just have to wait and hopefully we’ll get a lucky board some time soon.🤞

• gr33n3y3z
    Options

Hey there, yes you can play any level..but I guarantee level 1 you will not achieve 1 million points 😂🤣

Good luck & happy crushing 🍭

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,295 Crushing Legend
    Options

The badge remains, but I have to admit it wasn't easy. 4 attempts under 1 million.

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    edited July 2021
    Options

Actually when I had all 3 boosters active the scores were lower. Especially the fish booster was worse as it was hitting at the right spot, finishing the board (567 has 3 boards). I did this when the boosters had finished. It's all a matter of luck, sometimes on the 1st or the 2nd board, the candies keep falling and crushing on their own forever, I mean Jelly's power can "load" 8 times, but she only hits once and only after the crushing is done. I think she and Bubble Troll are more helpful than Misty & Yeti that also show up on this level

Edit: if you use the Troll, don't crush the bubbles he leaves behind. And if you get the lucky strike I was talking about (when the candies keep falling and crushing), the bubbles will all explode then, making it even longer 😉

• DGenevieve
    Options

Actually, the coloring booster does help in increasing the score, and yes, the fish booster doesn’t.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Well @gr33n3y3z Id love the badge but I’m all scrolled out for now. Hopefully 187 will not be fixed in the near future. I did try a few times and had some cascades but unfortunately it stopped in the 700,000 range. Maybe I’ll get lucky. I really like the games and the friends but I’m not very good at it which is why after two + years I finally just went over 2000 and I play at least a little every day. So when I actually scored over 1 million on 1856 it was a really big deal for me. I’m not like some of the other players who keep getting incredibly high scores in the games - I don’t know what there secret is because I certainly don’t get those scores. In fact I’m not in the million club for Soda either and I’ve tried a lot there too. At least it’s easier to get to the lower levels there.

Anyway - I will keep trying. Please cross your fingers for me. 🙏🏻😁💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?