🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Find your Team here!

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

Another player has disappeared from my team.

I know when he was last active in the game.

Thus, I draw a conclusion. Players who have not played for exactly 2 months are removed from the team.

The next inactive player on my team will disappear in mid-July (unless he resumes playing).

In addition, after the removal of the previous three players, two new players immediately appeared in the team, who have not passed a single level since then and I have never seen them in Delivery.

But here I am not sure that there is any connection between events, so for now I am just observing.

The rest of the guys from the team are constantly or periodically playing. And this is good.

But I want to decide for myself whether to keep the player on the team or kick him out.

One of the players who disappeared from the team was one of the best players in the team for two months. I was not going to delete. I wanted to wait a little longer. The person could have important reasons not to play. But he could come back. And I would be glad of that.

And now, if he returns to the game, he will think that I kicked him out.

But in fact, someone else decided to do it for me.

I do not like this. This is a bad situation.

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

@ElenaVorona Thank you for the information!

Your hypothesis that DDS team members who have not played for 2 months are automatically removed from the team is actually very close to my hypothesis of “3 inactive cycles of DDS” because each DDS cycle is typically 10 days “on” followed by a 10 day “off” interval, for a total of 20 days per cycle, so three such cycles would be =60 days which is approximately =2months as you said. So roughly a team member is automatically removed after about 60 days of inactivity.

But I think that is a reasonable standard for removing team members. Personally, I am an educator and would FAR rather inform, educate, motivate, and try to help the non-performing team members before I would remove them from the team (as a last resort). But to do any of that, I need a “team bulletin board” or some way to get information to my team, which does not exist yet. Do you have any ideas on how to do that?

• ElenaVorona
    edited June 2021

@Uncle_Bob

I partially agree with you.

But I am totally against the automatic removal of players.

Creation of a team and selection of players to it is the function of the leader. I want to form my own team. Let no one interfere in this process. I want to make decisions myself.

And now I am no longer a leader, but only half a leader, because now I do not manage a team alone, but in collaboration with someone unknown. And I don't like this co-authorship.

This can be compared to the fact that if one day an automatic bot would start passing new levels instead of me)))).

I partially agree with you.

But I am totally against the automatic removal of players.

Creation of a team and selection of players to it is the function of the leader. I want to form my own team. Let no one interfere in this process. I want to make decisions myself.

And now I am no longer a leader, but only half a leader, because now I do not manage a team alone, but in collaboration with someone unknown. And I don't like this co-authorship.

This can be compared to the fact that if one day an automatic bot would start passing new levels instead of me)))).

• JoeyG
    JoeyG Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2021

I HATE these teams and this team play. I want to play MY game BY MYSELF. I don't want any of the "rewards" that come with team play (especially seeing as most of the "team plays" that I've been FORCED into being involved with end up with me and one other player being mostly responsible for the team's "wins."

But, you CANNOT just play the game when these come up. I've closed out and restarted FOUR times already and before I can just go to the level I want, the game forces me to "join" a team. I DON'T WANT TO JOIN ANY TEAM. I DON'T WANT TO PICK MY TEAM. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH RANDOM PLAYERS. I WANT TO PLAY CANDY CRUSH BY MYSELF.

STOP THIS FORCED TEAM ALREADY. I'VE ASKED AND ASKED AND ASKED AND YOU PEOPLE JUST WILL NOT LET US OPT OUT OF TEAM PLAY.

Now. I've been relatively calm here because you people can't deal with the language I WANT to use to express my feelings. The last time I sent an email complaining about it, I wasn't "polite"--I let the language fly and the person who responded basically warned me that using foul language would just get me ignored. As if that's any different from the way you in charge of Candy Crush act any other time. YOU ALL IGNORE US WHO DON'T WANT TO PLAY THESE TEAMS.

LET US OPT OUT OF TEAM PLAYS.

I

AM

TIRED

OF

TEAMS.💣️🤬💥

(Edit by CM: Rude)

• ElenaVorona

@JoeyG

I do not understand what the problem is.

If you don't want to play as a team, then don't join teams.

Play alone.

Nobody can force you to play in a team with other players.

Do as you want.

What is the problem?

• Uncle_Bob

@JoeyG I agree with @ElenaVorona that I believe you can just ignore the team even if the operating system forces you to choose one, or if it automatically places you on a Dachs Delivery Service team, as apparently happened with one of my team members. But DDS seems constructed like many of the “Special Events” in CCSF, where you have to at least click on the icon to participate in order to go back to playing the normal game. So once you “click-through” that, please do enjoy playing of, by, and for yourself, and we all wish you the joy of it!

However, may I gently add that if you happen see this type of Dachs Delivery Service icon on your screen with the little wrapped-up gift attached (see below), you could just click on the icon to collect usually two 30-minute boosters, which may be immediately useful to you, and usually some lollipop hammers that may be of long-term use to you. Cheers!

• JoeyG
    JoeyG Posts: 5 Level 2

THAT IS THE PROBLEM! If "all" I have to do is "just ignore the team" to play, WHY does the game FORCE me to choose one at start-up? When the opening screen screams at me, "Dachs Delivery Service is open. Join a team, choose fun challenges and play new levels to earn awesome rewards! Let's go!", why CAN'T I have a button below it saying "Thanks, but no thanks" or "I don't want to" or just "Skip this" INSTEAD of having to click "Let's go" or and THEN face the screen yelling at me "Time to join a team. Either create or pick a team or join random players" with those two buttons being the ONLY options. Why can't there be a third option with "No thanks" or "Skip" here?

THAT IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT THIS FORCED TEAM CRAP. The game will not recognize how much of a waste of time it is. And as far as "ignoring" anything, you're playing along and--suddenly--you're ready to go to a new level when you get a "Reward" that you weren't interested in. And, again, there have been plenty of times when I notice the "team performance" and some of the "team" don't seem to have "contributed" to the reward.

JUST LET US OPT OUT OF THE WHOLE THING IF WE'RE NOT INTERESTED.

• Uncle_Bob

@JoeyG First, Thank You for laying out exactly what folks are being faced with in such detail, as I did not know what choices (or lack of choices!) my team members had, and now I do. I understand your frustration with it, but being forced to press the “Let’s go!” button is the same lack-of-choice procedure used for all of the “special events” in CCFS that I can think of, such as the recent “Beach Race” event, and the “Sunny Tales” event that is also running right now. Were you also forced to join those? I was.

However, usually when these special events give you rewards, they also clearly label it as coming from that event. I think you might have been running into “Level Awards” which are just rewards tied to just your immediate completion of the newest level you are working on. They SHOULD be signified by a tiny gift-wrapped cell inside the playing grid. When you destroy that cell, the reward is kind of activated, but you get it if and only if you successfully complete that level on that attempt. Those are surprising awards, to be sure, and that can be disconcerting, but are you really sure you don’t want them at all? Many players have great difficulty with some of the CCFS levels and, like me, need all of the help we can get, and thus appreciate the rewards, even if unexpected.

Anyway, I hope you can find a way to continue to enjoy playing the game, if that is what you decide.

• Uncle_Bob

Dachs Delivery Service team “Monikas” is looking for new team members right now! Please let me know if you have any trouble joining team “Monikas” and I will tell her that you’re trying to join! Her team has completed DDS Delivery #1 and is currently working on Delivery #2, so she wouldn’t appreciate your help! Cheers!

• kačoun
    kačoun Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited July 2021

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?