๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(finished) ๐Ÿ‘ป Win a badge & gold with a spooktacular story ๐Ÿ‘ป

Comments

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    edited October 2021

Happy HALLOWEEN ,@gr33n3y3z and everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸŽƒ

Let me tell you my spooky and funny Halloween story. ๐Ÿ‘ป

One day Bubblegum troll wants to trick-or-treating with her friends in Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ but he doesn't know what to wear.

Bcz, of that he talk with jelly queen about Halloween costume. ๐Ÿ’–

Jelly queen said offcourse!!

Then they got ready to bring๐Ÿ˜˜Halloween pumpkin basket costume in candy town....

• aurther
    aurther Posts: 213 Level 3

hiii my names aurther and am gona be telling a story๐Ÿ˜…

soo it was a day like anyother i was doing the usual dishes and house work when i go out to like just look around cause home looks great after i cleaned and stuff then out of no where i hear a sound ands like in abush soo run cause am super creeped out

LATER that vening we were washing the dogs then the dogs ren and started barcking at the wall and then my dads ltells me to move backwards cause drumm roll please dum dum dummmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a snake it was white dont know wat type it is but i was creepet out soo we called the gardener and him and my dad tried to scar the snake away or kill it { no offence snake lovers ]} but it was him or us soo the snake runs away and luckly no one got injured including the snake soo evry thing was fin

BASED ON A TRUE STORY

MORAL = dont go to dark bushes alone if your not an adult and german shepards can sense danger

HOPE YALL ENJOYED MY STORY AN

HAPPY HALOWEEN !!!!๐Ÿ˜€

• GlenysB
    GlenysB Posts: 574 Level 4
    edited October 2021

One day as I was walking my dog, with Tiffi and Yeti I heard a rustling sound.

When I turned around I saw a white shape in the trees and Yeti said 'let's take a look' so we did whilst I held tight on to my dog for security.

I started to get a little worried. As we got closer to this white shape I realised that it was nothing untoward but a carrier bag caught in the branches of a tree. Yeti and Tiffi burst out laughing.

We carried on with our walk thinking that we were so glad that the rustling sound was only the breeze blowing the carrier bag.

๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Tiffi ๐Ÿ‘งwho went trick-or-treating๐Ÿฌ on Halloween.๐ŸŽƒ
    Dressed as a ghost
    and when they finished trick-or-treating he went home ๐Ÿ 
    with his father mr. Toffee
     Later he had dinner ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ
    and tiffi and he went to his room
    and fell asleep.

When I was asleep ๐Ÿ’ค
    I hear a noise
    and woke up very startled, ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    looked under the bed๐Ÿ›๏ธ
    and he was a giant,
    but it was just him
    Yeti who happened to give him
    sweets ... ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

The end

• Precious0914
    Precious0914 Posts: 194 Level 3

We do not have Halloween in my country, I really cant make a story about it. Thanks for tagging @Diamond Lim

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,177 Pro Player 👑

TRICK OR TREAT

Halloween is here again, so Tiffi in her princess costume and Yeti in his ghost costume go out to trick or treat. In the neighborhood walking up the garden path Tiffi and Yeti spy a yummy sweet. Knock - knock and Tiffi and Yeti yell trick or trick.

• aurther

oky soo wat did anyone think of my story and just give it right at i can take the positive critisisi

• aurther

come on aat least you Nixx66 can you just tell me wat you think of my story its on page one

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?