👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🍭 Join our Friendly Weekend Challenge! 🍭

Options

Comments

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited October 2021
    Options

Personally I'd participate if there was a " beat the score". I'm not interested in dunking cookies or passing the most "hard levels ". I'm more of a competitive player someone who likes to beat others scores. That's my two cents. The winners I guess would be the top three highest scores that beat yours.

Edit: To make it more of a challenge only the level you post should be beat.

Hope I'm making sense, I'm still chugging coffee over here.

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,851 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I love suggestion made by @DaniTheOG

Two chances to win?! Maybe I would have a shot at it this time 😂😂

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

#LoL @MollyS 😅 Having more chances to win wouldn't hurt, right?! 🙃

@gr33n3y3z, did you at least get the creamer today?! 😅 I'm on my second Starbucks coffee today (cause we all gotta die of something, right?! 🤣) so yeah... coffee does the job.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Yeah, I got some creamer finally! I was getting ready to find a farm with some cows & get my own damn milk. Coffee isn't the same without it.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,806 Friends Moderator
    Options

If it should be biscuits dipped, then perhaps who immerses the least. Otherwise, I look at the task and decide if it's worth posting. Yes, it would also be nice if I do the summary again and do not have to check 1000 pages. 😅

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    edited October 2021
    Options

Ok, I love all of these ideas 😁

Let's see:

Weekend Challenge # 37

Who gets further away from this score? It's 79,540. You can go both directions: a very low or a very high score will do! Highest score allowed: 159,080

❄️ What about the rules?

• You can play the level you prefer, from level 60 on.
    • Post the screenshot from the end of the level. Please don't cut out anything, you can however remove the level number
    • Please write down the difference to the given score: For instance: Player A scores 120,000 points, so they write below their screenshot: "+40,460" ; player B scores 30,000 points: so they write below their screenshot: "-49,540". In this case, player B would win! Remember: Highest score allowed is 159,080
    • You can use Boosters if you want
    • You can post more than one try: the maximum is 5 tries per player in a weekend
    • In case it's needed, we will have a tie break from Monday ( 5pm CEST) to Tuesday ( 5 pm CEST )

I hope you have fun! Thanks a lot for your ideas!! ❤️

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@gr33n3y3z

I don't like to many entries a weekend per person. Also don't like dump the cookies or all Yeti's or Tiffi's and have so many screenshots you liked, maybe it's nice something different every weekend.

I'm not high, but it's a good idea yours. Mostly I can't play with 5 or more screenshots.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,806 Friends Moderator
    Options

Ok, the decision has been made. Now I am looking forward to the first entries.

• nobelove
    nobelove Posts: 2,904 Level 4
    Options

@Lola_Pop will the old one million screen shot count 😁

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Options

@DaniTheOG that's a very thoughtful brilliant idea! 👍🏻💕

Yaye, new score challenge. I just hope no one is replaying the level with 1M scores 🙊

@Lola_Pop if I may add on other scores challenges for your consideration in future weekly challenge 🙂:

1. Guess the missing scores in between.
    2. Match your scores in descending order, for e.g. if your score is 49870, player must match the new scores 98740 or closest to it.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?