🌍 Win 30 Gold Bars here AND 30 Gold bars here 🍭 | Say Hi HERE 👋 Find out your Candy Name HERE 🍬
🏆 Vote for your King Champions HERE | Show off your level HERE | Join the Weekly Race HERE 💪
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Portal to navigate between levels

PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 11,316 Superstar
edited January 2019 in Ideas
Hello!

It will be very convenient if there is a way to reach to the PAST LEVELS / FINISHED EPISODES quickly.

**  I am in the levels 80 - 100 right now & wanted to go to level #24 to finish a task of "Queen Mia's contest"  There was no way other than go to the portal (kind of thing) and jump into each entrance to reach to that specific level.  This facility is available in "Candy Crush Soda".  Just like that, if there is a specific icon, we can click on it & go to the episode number we want to!    

Can You please look into this?  Thanks a lot!


Signature - Superstar new 2020 FHS exp FINALpng
510
510 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Prev13456716

Comments

  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 11,316 Superstar
    QueenMia said:
    Hey there @Pummy Raj

    I think that's a great idea and it's been mentioned a few times already for the other Candy Crush Saga games. The word has been passed and I'll keep an eye on the votes here. 

    Thanks for the great feedback :) 
    :+1: Thanks a lot! Mia  <3

    Signature - Superstar new 2020 FHS exp FINALpng
  • melhencemelhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Would love to be able to go directly to any level number typed in !!!!
  • JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 4,770 Video Creator
  • HatricHatric Posts: 9 Level 2
    Scroll between levels is a must. It's boring to get from level 520 to lower levels each time I open the game.
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 463 Level 4
    Every single player that I know has indicated his preference for this feature. .......this would be the hottest feature if introduced in all saga games and than all players would be on cloud 9........
  • melhencemelhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    please introduce this feature at the earliest 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 10,139 Community Manager
    Hello guys!

    I hope you're all ready for a sweet weekend :)

    Just wanted to share some news with you regarding this feature. At the moment, our sweet Studio is looking at ways to make it possible. However, there are some technical limitations and the team is keeping focus and efforts on other aspects of the game to suit our players best interest too - introducing new fun-tastic outfits, sorting out new levels, and so on. Hence we cannot promise that this feature will be added in the future, but we can promise that everyone in the Kingdom is doing his best to make you happier than ever :heart:

    Have the sweetest day everyone! 

    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!
    🍭Candy Friends player? Get Gold bars here 🍒  
    🥕Farm Heroes player? Get Gold bars here ☀️ 
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

    Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga

    🌟
  • melhencemelhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    QueenMia said:
    Hello guys!

    I hope you're all ready for a sweet weekend :)

    Just wanted to share some news with you regarding this feature. At the moment, our sweet Studio is looking at ways to make it possible. However, there are some technical limitations and the team is keeping focus and efforts on other aspects of the game to suit our players best interest too - introducing new fun-tastic outfits, sorting out new levels, and so on. Hence we cannot promise that this feature will be added in the future, but we can promise that everyone in the Kingdom is doing his best to make you happier than ever :heart:

    Have the sweetest day everyone! 
    The outfits are nice but they should be more productive...there should be some variance of character benefits for different outfits...eg even the outfits which require 450 stickers give the same benefit as costume collected with 100 or 200 stickers...I feel it would be more fun to collect stickers if some stake of character benefit is involved
  • ScouserScouser Posts: 3 New Bee
    This really is a bit of a bug-bear of mine about this game. Apart from having to scroll through all previous levels and areas, it then takes you right back to your current level after playing one earlier level. That is annoying because when I'm stuck, I like to play earlier levels, one after another, to get some enjoyment and complete missions. Just a thought.

    Thanks though for a fab new game in this super series of games. I'm loving it actually - a lot.

    Andrea
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 11,316 Superstar
    melhence said:
    QueenMia said:
    Hello guys!

    I hope you're all ready for a sweet weekend :)

    Just wanted to share some news with you regarding this feature. At the moment, our sweet Studio is looking at ways to make it possible. However, there are some technical limitations and the team is keeping focus and efforts on other aspects of the game to suit our players best interest too - introducing new fun-tastic outfits, sorting out new levels, and so on. Hence we cannot promise that this feature will be added in the future, but we can promise that everyone in the Kingdom is doing his best to make you happier than ever :heart:

    Have the sweetest day everyone! 
    The outfits are nice but they should be more productive...there should be some variance of character benefits for different outfits...eg even the outfits which require 450 stickers give the same benefit as costume collected with 100 or 200 stickers...I feel it would be more fun to collect stickers if some stake of character benefit is involved
    Hello @melhence
    That is very nice observation & great idea.  Would you please start a new idea with same explanation.  I am sure MANY will agree & Vote Up :+1:  :+1:

    Signature - Superstar new 2020 FHS exp FINALpng
  • melhencemelhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Pummy_Raj said:
    melhence said:
    QueenMia said:
    Hello guys!

    I hope you're all ready for a sweet weekend :)

    Just wanted to share some news with you regarding this feature. At the moment, our sweet Studio is looking at ways to make it possible. However, there are some technical limitations and the team is keeping focus and efforts on other aspects of the game to suit our players best interest too - introducing new fun-tastic outfits, sorting out new levels, and so on. Hence we cannot promise that this feature will be added in the future, but we can promise that everyone in the Kingdom is doing his best to make you happier than ever :heart:

    Have the sweetest day everyone! 
    The outfits are nice but they should be more productive...there should be some variance of character benefits for different outfits...eg even the outfits which require 450 stickers give the same benefit as costume collected with 100 or 200 stickers...I feel it would be more fun to collect stickers if some stake of character benefit is involved
    Hello @melhence
    That is very nice observation & great idea.  Would you please start a new idea with same explanation.  I am sure MANY will agree & Vote Up :+1:  :+1:
    started a new idea..please do the needful :)
Sign In or Register to comment.