🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Screen won’t go past level 1709.

2»

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,007 Friends Moderator

Thank you @KaylesD1604. I'm passing it on to the studio and hope for a solution soon. 

• kellygirl813
    kellygirl813 Posts: 18 Level 2

I upgraded the app yesterday and all of a sudden level 1709 needs only two cookies dunked and I’ve done this twice but it won’t go past level 1709.

• kellygirl813

I also have a problem with the fact that the holiday challenge just popped up on my phone after the update and today seems to be the last day of it. 🙁

• kellygirl813

Hoping this will be my last update for today. After I finish the first week of the holiday challenge, and click to continue playing a brought up level 1710. If I went back to the main page though where the levels are it doesn’t show it, but if I go to the delivery service challenge I can still get there. And I’ve passed it and the levels continue on like normal.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,007 Friends Moderator

@kellygirl813 I have already reported to the studio that you will not get any further after level 1709. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer yet. 

Have you tried besides clearing cache:

- Force quit the app

- Turn off the device, wait 10 seconds, turn the device back on

The Christmas calendar lasts a total of 4 weeks. Yes, the first week has come to an end and cannot be repeated. That means you don't have a chance to get Tiffi's Christmas costume this year.

But there are still 3 weeks with 3 different costumes. You can play them (hopefully without any problems). 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?