πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

I never receive lives from friends

Options
ninh
ninh Posts: 6 Level 2

When I run out of lives I always ask friends for more but never receive any. I log in through my King account, I do not have or want a Facebook account which seems to be the only way to get lives from what I have read. How do I access extra lives.

Best Answer

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Personally I contend this is a bugged feature, not a new thing ... sending lives to friends and receiving them from friends is part of the basic functionality offered by the game and it should work, period. Otherwise what's the point of the 'request lives' and 'send lives' that pops up?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,653 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @ninh Welcome to our King community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends.

What you're talking about is a big topic in the game. It's not just you but also many other players. That is why we have a proposal in the area of ideas. We would like the studio to set up an envelope ("parking space") for sent lives.Β 

I've talked to a lot of players in the community about it and added some to my friends via email. Every time I go into the game, I send life first. This works if you still have all 5 lives and go to the heart symbol. Unfortunately, only a small part of the lives I send arrives. It's the same when one of my friends has run out of life and asks me to do so. When a request arrives (unfortunately it doesn't always do), I also send life.Β 

If you're in the game for the idea for the envelope, please go here and vote.

Thank you very much.

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Personally I contend this is a bugged feature, not a new thing ... sending lives to friends and receiving them from friends is part of the basic functionality offered by the game and it should work, period. Otherwise what's the point of the 'request lives' and 'send lives' that pops up?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?