1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The Toffee Tournaments

Options
Solarwave
Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3
edited March 2022 in Ideas

How to Unlock him?

To obtain Mr. Toffee you'll have to be at level 2000. Or you can obtain his stickers by playing the Toffee Tournament Event. This event is a boss battle event (similar to the boss battle levels in CCJS) where each level is a boss battle for the player to go against Mr. Toffee. In this event, you and Mr. Toffee are given toffee meters where they will place a toffee blocker on the opponents' board once full. There will be a booster given to the player where they'll be immune to every other toffee blocker. After winning you'll receive a toffee gift box with 50-100 stickers for Mr. Toffee.

How will he work?

Mr. Toffee will need 20 candies to fill his ability meter. Mr. Toffee's ability is the same as Misty's. There is a catch to using his ability. Once his meter gets full the type of candy needed will change.

Example: Mr. Toffee needs 20 red candies, then he uses his ability and the type of candy needed will change to purple candies.

I hope you enjoyed I also hope I made it understandable and less long. Thank you all.

16 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?