1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 55th Friendly Weekend Challenge

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
edited March 2022 in Contests

Hello Friends!

According to your votes here, it's a "Beat the Mod" challenge for this weekend! Let's see how many moves you have remaining after completing the task for a level.

I had 23 moves remaining when I won level 5027. Can you win a level with more than 23 moves remaining?

The player with the highest number of remaining moves will be the winner. If no player gets more than 23 remaining moves, the winner will be the player with the most moves remaining on their board.

Rules: 👇

• Play or replay any level on your map or any level in a special event.
  • Take a screenshot as soon as the required task is complete but before the board is cleared. Be quick because the board will be cleared soon after the task is complete. The screenshot must show the number of moves remaining and that the task was completed.
  • It doesn't matter how many points or stars you get.
  • You can use boosters if you want.
  • You can post more than one entry: the maximum is 10 entries per player in a weekend.
  • To prevent your screenshot from being "borrowed," you are encouraged to add some type of mark, such as your name, initials, a sticker or other marking to your screenshot. Make sure that the header (task complete and number of remaining moves) is not covered.
  • Please only enter screenshots from levels played during this contest period.

What can I win? 👇

Dates: 👇

• The competition runs from Friday, 18 March to Monday, 21 March 2022, 17:00 Central European Time (12:00 noon Eastern Daylight Time).
  • In case it's needed, we will have a tie break from Monday (17:00 CET) to Tuesday (17:00 CET).

🎉 Let's have some Friendly fun!  🎉

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?