🏄‍♂️ Friends' Sunny Tales 🏖️
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 39,089 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @King1784 welcome to our community in the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga. Nice that you found your way here. 😅Congratulations on your progress on the map. 😘 With us in the community you get 4 badges for your community profile. Please copy your card into the correct threads. Follow the links (click on the green font):

level 1000 

level 2000 

level 3000  

level 4000

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Fried's Saga. 😍

• Josah
    Josah Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Josah welcome to our community in the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga. I hope you're doing well. Glad you found us. 

I have a request for you. We talk in English throughout the community. Please do it too and use a translator if you don't speak English.

Thank you for your screenshot. If you want to get badges, please copy it here (click on the green font):

level 1000

level 2000

Dachs Deliveries

• hushpuppy95
    hushpuppy95 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Hi Y'all, This is off topic -- just wanted to let y'all know that I found a bunch of King Community emails in my SPAM box this A.M., around 10 A.M. CST, if that helps. I counted over 30 emails, both from regular players, DieOmimi & Diamond_Lim. Any clue why/how this happened? I have the King Community email address in my online address book. Do you know IF this has occurred with any other players? This have NEVER happened to me before.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi Karen, I have disabled all email forwarding to my private mail account in my profile settings. So I can't tell you if anything would have ended up in my spam box.

Sometimes it happens when you have (maybe accidentally) moved an e-mail to the spam box. Then the mail provider interprets the evening as spam.  🤷‍♀️

• _Peg_
    _Peg_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi

I'm Peg, from the great and friendly state of Texas in the United States. I enjoy playing Candy Crush Friends with Odus, Yeti, Tiffie, Nut Cracker, Red Rabbit and the dog and bubble gum guy. I don't know the names of the dog or the gum guy, but I think of the dog as Frank, lol. If you know their names, please let me know too.

I'd like to include shot of my game play, but when I click the camera I only see my feet. I am not a tech guru.

Happy clicking to y'all.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @_Peg_ welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. I think it's great how you introduced yourself here. 🤗

Our game is one of the most popular from the Candy series. The "guys" whose names you don't know are Dachs, the dog and the chewing gum troll.

When you go into your scrapbook, all your friends/characters are included. You can click on them and should be able to see the name(s).

My name is Ina and I am a mod in this forum. If you want to talk to me, call me by using the @-sign and my name (DieOmimi).

Technically, I'm not omniscient either. If you want to take a screenshot of your game, you can usually find out how it works best in your device's user manual. I have my own button for this on my current device. On my old device, I had to use the key combination "Quiet + Turn On/Off". Instructions on how to take a screenshot can be found HERE. 📷

Did you know that you can win gold bars for free with us? We regularly hold competitions. Interested? Then please contact me, I will give you current links. 😀

Have a wonderful day. 🌞

• Minatozaki
    Minatozaki Posts: 804 Community Manager
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello @QUITAZZBADD , @King1784 , @Josah ! Great to see you here! and Welcome everyone!

🤗

• GIGILAMOROSO
    GIGILAMOROSO Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello, Ginette from Gatineau, Québec. I enjoy every day playing the Candy Crush series games and so far have been enjoying very much. I am on level 1532. I love this game. 😉 👍️ 😍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?