1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,876 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@Iffu2 @Dleo - Please don't forget to check and check in here daily once answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once, pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until you can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@Anahita_2005 - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! 👍😊

Please don't forget to check and answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once only and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until you can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@EOTheGr8 - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! 👍😊

Don't forget to check and answer the poem here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once, Pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@Kiki_g - Awesome works again! Thank you for your showing us these update earning points' results with our teammates again! It's perfect and friendtastic again! 👍😄

@PummyRaj - Awesome works again! Thank you for your showing us these update five rounds of 5th Challenge List with our teammates again! 👍😊

@gordan10 - Of course! We are still our team! It's our best pleasures! Hope your headache will be gone soon! Stay safe, healthy, happy and better forever! ❤️😄

@wykoon - It's my many pleasures! ❤️😄

All of Friends Teammates - Thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the million scores, passing 10 and many new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

Psst! I have passed 180 new levels right now. I will keep continue playing new levels until on next Tuesday! 😉

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,528 Level 5
    Options

Woah @Diamond_Lim ! You are on a roll! I just started the 4th challenge today. I hope I can do as well as you are doing.

Feel better all of my ailing team mates.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your congratulating me reaching so many new levels and wishing all of our teammates are staying safe, healthy and happy so much! And great! We hope you can do these too! @rebelchild 😄

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,575 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi @Minatozaki

For 4th Challenges Here  I post start on 23rd October and start on Level 5841, Can I play from Level 5700? or must from level 5000. Thank you!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! All of Friends Teammates! 👋😄

Day 21 - Check in began here now! 😄

And who (Friends Teammates) haven't answered the poems and drawing the arts yet, don't forget to check and answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once, Pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here within one day and Post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until you can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! 😉

And Attention! 5th Challenge (last special challenge) will be coming on tomorrow! We are get set ready to play and challenge! Cheers up! All of Teammates! 💪😄

And thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the highest scores and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,956 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim with your great results in CCFS levels.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you so much! I will keep continue playing new levels right now but from Level 361 started, it's becoming harder right now! @maf34100 😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello again! @Minatozaki 👋

Can I ask you again? I have got over 1 million score once completed already on Friends Highest Score. Then can I posted and got another better million score on another new different level? Also posted and got another new better million score than old million score on same new level on another one day? If cannot, that's means we can posted once only. Right?! Please let us know and many thanks! 🙏😊

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations @Diamond_Lim on the number of levels yiu have cleared. So happy you're part of this team!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you so much! I will keep continue playing new levels right now but from Level 361 started, it's becoming harder right now! @CassD 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?