๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,594 Pro Player 👑

Remember that @Minatozaki is leaving this chat open for a while so we can talk back and forth for a few days before she closes it as she has decided to give us some time for everyone as chat.....so have at it my Teammates....

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello my fellow Friends Team!

Happy Monday to you and hope you have had a great start of the week and for those who has yet to see Monday, have a good one and a smooth sailing week.

In this short period of time, I've learned a lot about some of you through the messages that we have shared here. You all are great and amazing people because each one of you have demonstrated good teamwork including stepping out from your comfort zone to achieve the unexpected. I felt truly humbled that we have set aside our differences and work as a TEAM to work on all the challenges whilst maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere. This is priceless! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Also, this has been the largest group challenge I've ever been since I've joined this Community (OMG, our thread is near to 200 pages, at the rate of our comments, we may reach 1K soon ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜, thanks to our lovely Mina who is willing to let this thread open)

I thank each and everyone of you for the good times and great sportsmanship! Special shout out to @Kiki_g for keeping track of our progress and providing up to date info, @Diamond_Lim and @PummyRaj for your gentle reminders. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

Sincere thanks and appreciation to our lovely CM, @Minatozaki for hosting this interesting fun challenge and being a wonderful and understanding host ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช.

I'm all set for Season 2 (hopefully there will be!)๐Ÿ™Š. By the way...

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 19,037 Level 5

Greetings to all my fellow teammates!

Hope everyone who celebrate Halloween has a spooky one. ๐Ÿ˜„

What an awesome team this has been!! The main team spirit has always been there from the start i.e., encouraging & supporting each and every member. None of us had any idea how things will turn out but we still singed up & gave our best, which is all that matters the most! ๐Ÿ˜€

For the first time, I've participated in a team with so many members & also which had been run for almost a month. Although I haven't posted much on this thread, I read through all your comments & get to know y'all better. I must say that after the competition will be over, something will be missing...don't know how to put in words, but I hope y'all get me ๐Ÿ˜…

Special thanks to @Diamond_Lim, @Kiki_g & @PummyRaj for keeping us all up to date & reminding us about our tasks. ๐Ÿค—

Last but not the least, my heartfelt appreciation to @Minatozaki! Without you the competition wouldn't have taken place! Thank you very much for all the hard work & energy you've put into making these games happen!! ๐Ÿ’œ

It has been a pleasure to in a team with you all, would do it again anytime for Season 2! ๐Ÿ’•

Regards,

@Anahita_2005 (Ana)

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑

Just for the sake of completeness the last spreadsheet ๐Ÿค—

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,786 Level 5

Win or lose kudos to this team whom I have been part of. Being a newbie in this challenge I have never felt being an outcast. The support and encouragement you give to each and every member is so inspiring. Discouragement and quitting is never in the dictionary of this team.

When I joined the team I dont have any idea who the members are. When Mina posted the final list I was enlightened a lot of my dearest friends are members of the team.

When the challenges started I saw how you boost everyone newbie or experts. Whatever achievement is a big contribution wether small or big in numbers. Thanks for all of that.

As I have always said and will always say

I made the right choice.

Thank you @Kiki_g @Diamond_Lim and @PummyRaj you were never asked to but you lead the group. I salute your dedication.

And most of all thank you to one of the best moderators @Minatozaki for having this event that boost our confidence and the camaraderie achieved that we will forever treasure.

@wykoonย @CassDย @LeFlarcane@Kiki_gย @Laurenmlhย @LoveDachs@kiara_waelย @siti_payungย @EOTheGr8@KCullen127ย @MountainMomย @gordan10@PummyRajย @jeanpsย @Diamond_Lim@BuffaloGal57ย @La Leyย @maf34100@Anahita_2005ย @lelenspย @Iffu2ย @me6412@simplyPย @Dleoย @quad5

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,917 Level 5
    edited November 2022

teammates,

Looking at the final spreadsheet, only one thing really bothers me. Maybe I shouldnโ€™t have said anything.

I think you all know what Iโ€™m talking about.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

@Kiki_gย - Awesome works again! Thank you for your showing us these update final earning points' results with our teammates again! It's perfect and friendstastic again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

@Anahita_2005 - Not bad! Luckily you have posted the starting and ending point completed on our last day chance then we can still earn more points completed. Thank you for your participating and playing these new levels on this game! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

@me6412 - Woah! It's Friendstastic Art! We love your art is Odus the Owl! Thank you for your participating and drawing the art on our last day chance! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2022

Hello again! @Minatozaki and All of Friends Teammates! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Firstly, I want to join Team Friends with all of Friends Teammates when @Minatozaki posted and answered these rules on Crushilicious Games Season 1. Then our teammates wanted me playing this game as we wanted to get more points than Team Jelly and we would win on Crushilicious Games Season 1 easier and better. So whatever, I decided I start played this game on 15th October from now. I was new Candy Crush Friends Player (not just Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player) but I still could not believe I still did them as I had passed almost to 400 new levels within one week and did passed over one million score on this game. Of course! It's Friendstastic (This word made by myself)! ๐Ÿ˜„

Then I would like to say this Crushilicious Games' Challenge was very seriously and perfect fun for us! So thanks for @Minatozaki creating and posting these very fun challenges for us so much! We really love these challenges forever! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„

Also special thanks forย @Kiki_gย as she had showing us always these final earning points' results with our teammates so much! It's perfect and friendstastic again! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also special thanks forย @PummyRajย as she had also noticed and explained us Crushilicious Games Rules better understanding and also given and shown these 5th Challenge Participation and Final Result List completed! It's perfect and friendstastic again! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

And also All of Friends Teammates (except @Iffu2 and @Dleo as those players are inactive and haven't got the points) - Yeah! These are my many pleasures as we are still on Team Friends forever! Right? ๐Ÿ˜„ And also thank you for your congratulating all of us completing so many levels within one week and escaping to the Escape Room on 5th Challenge completed and participating then answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the highest scores, passing so many new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

When Season 2 began again, I am still not sure if I can still participated on Team Friends and still played this game in my future. I still didn't want to uninstall this game yet but I could stopped playing this game first. ๐Ÿ˜…

Many thanks ~ so~ much! We really love Crushilicious Games' Challenge! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„

Psst...! I am just coming back to answer all of you now. My real life is still very busyness (also sadness often). While at moment, I am still Game Moderator to help players, create amazing Diamond Diaries and General Contests so hardly and also need my helps to help and tag them around King Community day by day mostly. By the way, Diamond Diaries Saga started not working on yesterday then finally that game started working now. I had helped a lot of Diamond Diaries Players for this crashing issue from yesterday to today while we lost all of our inventory boosters, features/events and inventory lives after we reinstalled that game as this crashing issue. It's very disappointing and sad for all of Diamond Diaries Players. But you don't worry about me, we wish we will win and get back more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features and events on that game! (Check Diamond Diaries Saga is crashing (31.10.2022) - Solved here!) Lastly, I have posted my October General Hub Contest was finished and announced the lucky winners on yesterday. Phew~! It's so hardworking and busyness for me! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?