🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Claim Award

Options
cynmcd1106
cynmcd1106 Posts: 3 Newbie

After completing a special Octopus Level, I kept getting messages saying I would be awarded. When the claim button finally appeared, I clicked it and nothing happened.

Answers

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options

I hate when that happens.

Check to see if you got the reward anyway.... Check your lollipop s and see if you got the boosters... Sometimes it glitches but reqrda you anyway, just without the clicking of the present

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,320 Friends Moderator
    Options

@cynmcd1106, Welcome to our Friendtastic community! We are glad you found your way to our Support section, where a team of volunteers is here to help.

Regarding your issue, do you remember what reward you were expecting -- boosters, a new costume, gold bars? It would be helpful to also know when this happened, in which event or on which level, what type of device you are playing on, and your User ID (You can find it by clicking on the bold green font).

• cynmcd1106
    cynmcd1106 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Currently I am on Level 2636 and the game was a special Octopus Level. I finished the level before the timeframe was over and it kept saying that it was calculating the award and then after a few days it had a claim button and when I clicked on it nothing happened. I have a new Microsoft laptop and that shouldn't be an issue. I have no idea what the special award was supposed to be.

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?