🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Anyone else not receiving daily rewards??

Options
jeanps
jeanps Posts: 25,309 Level 5

I have been logging in daily for many years, over 1300 daily log ins, but in the last few days I have recieved no new daily rewards. The daily quests are updating. I have logged out and in, off loaded the game and reinstalled, and have turned the iPad off and on. Nothing has worked so far. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @jeanps, so far I haven't had a question of this kind and haven't seen anyone who has the same problem.

Can you please tell me your device specification. Do you only use one device, the iPad?

If my records are correct, your User ID is 3929832340, right?

In case the daily rewards don't come back, I'll pass on your User ID and device specification to our CM who will talk to the studio about it. I hope we get a solution for you.

Since the studio is not occupied on weekends, it may take a while.

I still get my daily reward and haven't seen any changes.

• jeanps
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

Thanks so much for the rapid response.

Today I opened the game and as usual for the last few days, there was no daily reward. So I closed the game and reopened it. In the past few weeks, this process has resulted in the daily reward appearing. Until about 4 or 5 days ago that is. During these days, no daily rewards appeared at all, no matter how many times I opened the game.

But today it was back to 'normal' and the daily award suddenly appeared again! And it was at the level I had left it previously ...here's a screenshot.

I will continue to monitor this and let you know if and when my double opening process continues to work or not work!

Thanks again for your interest and help

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @jeanps I'm glad to hear that the login bonus is back. 

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. 🤗

• jeanps
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

Sadly, today has reverted to no daily bonus. Opened the game once, no daily reward. Closed the game and reopened, still no reward. Daily quests have updated.

I was getting ready to wait and see what tomorrow might bring. But just to try, I closed and opened the game again - and the daily quest appeared!

How many times do I have to do this? Mostly, if it doesn't appear on opening #2, it doesn't appear all day. Today it was on attempt #3. Tomorrow????

Any idea why this is happening

• DieOmimi
    Options

@jeanps have you tried the standard bug fixes?

- Check for and run updates

- Clear cache (on mobile devices)

- force quit all apps

- Go offline

- turn off / shut down your device completely to leave it off for about a minute. 

- Once you've turned your device back on, wait about a minute before coming back online.

. open the app and don't go to "play" right away. First, use "Settings, question marks". Then the help center in the game should open. If it doesn't open, it's a sign that your internet connection isn't stable or too weak.

When the Help Center opens, you can close it again and open the game. 

I hope that your daily reward will show up again.

Let me know if these measures have helped.

Thank you for your patience.

• tutidoyce14
    tutidoyce14 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same problem. It's been about a week or so. Sadly, I only had a little over 400 daily log-ins...lol, I am such a slacker! Hopefully I can get mi taken care of

• jeanps
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I have tried all the standard bug fixes, and as far as I can make out, it would seem that if there are a few side games loading when I first log in, then the side games load, but the daily reward doesn't. Until I close and open the game again. Mostly this works, but sometimes it doesn't. To date I haven't lost my log in history even when it doesn't load on a few days......Thanks again for your help...

• nutcracker
    nutcracker Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

i have found with my dailys if i dont get it wen i open the game i play 1 round go back to main screen then back to daily it will kick in

• jeanps
    edited December 2022
    Options

Yes, I have found that works sometimes. Closing the game then reopening mostly works. When nothing works I wait a day and seem to get all the missed daily rewards at once!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?