👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Passed level 3000? Get our Milestone Badge and join the Club! 🏅

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,796 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @renaldo1985 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

There are 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush FRIENDS Saga (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads). Please post a screenshot of your progress map in EACH of the threads as you reach each milestone. Badges are awarded after posting in those threads only.

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

CCFS Milestone 4000

CCFS Milestone 5000

CCFS Milestone 6000

Again,

Please check out our Contests (green button near top of page) section for opportunities to win boosters and gold bars for your game and more unique badges for your profile in this community.

• MountainMom
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @pic7171,

You have posted your screenshot in the thread for passing level 3000 in Candy Crush Friends Saga. Congratulations on your progress! The badge for this accomplishment will be added to your community profile soon.

There are currently 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga. You need to post your screenshot in EACH of the relevant threads to get the other badges -- I see that you have done that. The bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads. You can use the same screenshot for the other 4 badges you are qualified to receive.

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

CCFS Milestone 4000

CCFS Milestone 5000

CCFS Milestone 6000

I hope you will also explore our CONTEST section for opportunities to win boosters and gold bars in your game and other unique badges for your community profile.

• MountainMom
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @11noodledoodlez and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

There are 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush FRIENDS Saga (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads):

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

CCFS Milestone 4000

CCFS Milestone 5000

CCFS Milestone 6000

To get these badges, you must post a screenshot of your game map in EACH of the appropriate threads. I hope to see your posts soon.

• Fluk
    Fluk Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
  • MountainMom
    Options

Hello @Fluk and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Congratulations on your progress! The badge for this accomplishment will be added to your community profile soon.

There are currently 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga. Please post a screenshot of your progress map in EACH of the relevant threads to get the other badges (levels 1000 and 2000). The bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the discussion threads for the first two milestone badges. You can use the same screenshot for the other 2 badges you are alrwady qualified to receive.

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

I hope you will also explore our CONTEST section for opportunities to win boosters and gold bars in your game and other unique badges for your community profile.

• klaudia_Riivera25
    Options

Ya voy en el nivel 3012

¡Está Genial!

• MountainMom
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @klaudia_Riivera25 and Welcome to our Community! We only communicate in English language here, so that all players can understand.

For your information, there are 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush FRIENDS Saga (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads). I have included the links for the first 3 below. You must post a screenshot of your map where we can see your avatar next to your current level in each of the threads.

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

Please translate this message into English and repost it. I look forward to seeing your posts in the other milestone threads, too.

• fei114
    fei114 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

can i get my badge please?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?