👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Celebration of the End of Friends 2023 Quest 🎉

Options

Comments

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,454 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @DieOmimi @MountainMom and @Snow_Rider

These 12 contests were fun and challenging. Nice badge with a fair value of 10 pts.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,126 Jelly Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Wow that was such a wonderful surprise love the badge @DieOmimi ❤ I had a great time playing the quest with you and @MountainMom you guys kept the fun coming through all 12 quest. The challenges was perfect not one of them was to hard but not simple either. They was challenging and fun filled so I give all 12 quest a big A ++++++ bravo 👏 great job guys your totally rock 😎 if I had to choose one that was my favorite I would say it was capturing the rainbow 🌈 candies with Rachel only because she is my favorite character 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,419 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Friendtastic! Thank you for your giving all of us the 10-point badge with Olivia and also chance to win 20 Gold Bars who did completed all of 12 quests from Candy Crush Friends Saga Quests 2023! @Snow_Rider 🤗

Yeah! I really love all of Candy Crush Friends Saga Quest 2023 Contests are really friendstastic and challenging fun so much! I wanna to thank for @DieOmimi and @MountainMom the Friends Moderators creating all of Candy Crush Friends Saga Quest 2023 Contests and also @johamilton creating all of Candy Crush Friends Saga Quest 2023 Badges! ❤️😄

We love playing and challenging Candy Crush Friends Saga Quests 2023 do much! It's Friendstastic! 👍😄

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options

Unfortunately, I didn't managed to complete all 12 quest. But I guess I have complete a third quarter of all quest.

Most fun quest: the daily login reward as it's the most easy.

Most challenging: can't remember 😅but I think quite a lot.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,886 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi and @Snow_Rider thank you for this wonderful surprise! I love the badge.

I have thoroughly enjoyed these last 12 weeks of competitions. I hope there are plans for more events like these in the future.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,192 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Snow_Rider , I had a fun time completing the 12 Quest. @DieOmimi and @MountainMom did a wonderful job putting them all together. I am kinda new at this game, so I did learn alot. But even for a newbie like me,it was all doable. Congratulations on one of the best quests done 👋

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

@DieOmimi and @MountainMom thank you for putting together these 12 Weeks Quests for us. I appreciate all the hard work that was involved in making sure everyone was able to participate. I had a lot of fun with these Quests, unfortunately I was able to participate in 10 of them. I found the weekly challenges worked better for me to complete. I’m looking forward to the next challenges. 🌈😊💕

By the way, I have a question 🙋🏽‍♀️

Will it be possible to give 2 to 3 days to those who would like to complete their missing Quests?

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5
    Options

This was a fun 12 weeks of quests. Thanks @DieOmimi and @MountainMom for your time, patience and willingness to work with us and adjust the quests as needed so that everyone is able to participate. I'm not sure which was my favorite or which was the most challenging, but collecting the daily login was definitely the easiest!

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,820 Level 5
    Options

@Snow_Rider

Hello

Happy to have so many topics in different parts of the society

Challenges 12 I didn't know it was. 12 Except the last challenge 😁

That was quick and fun.

I love challenges of all kinds, but I like what is new as a kind of change

Especially the challenges of the team I like to work as a team for me the team is the biggest motivation for continuity and encouragement and giving

@DieOmimi

@MountainMom

Is there words that express gratitude and thanks?

No matter what I say, unfortunately, I will not fulfill their right to what they offer all of us, especially to me 😁

When I can't understand the rules well 😜

The most important thing is their kindness in talking and dealing and realizing things and a lot more that can not be said

Thank you very much

I love you ♥️

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Snow_Rider and thanks for the badge,

my thanks to @DieOmimi and @MountainMom for all the hard work you put into the contests. Kudus to both of you 😍

I thought it was great that you had a week to complete the challenge. The competitions were varied and all were fun. Especially the team competition 🤗

Thanks again and  I’m looking forward to the next challenges

Congratulations to all the players who did successfully complete all 12 quests

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?