1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Find your Team here!

Options

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,901 Level 5
    Options

Hi @ellectra I saw where you had joined the team, but now your name is gone. If you didn't mean to leave the team then just rejoin. If you did mean to leave, then we wish you luck with the new team you chose

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

Hi @rebelchild the search function doesn't work properly, i tried looking for my old team once more (unsuccessfully) and then various teams i searched for were no longer showing up in search results. I am currently in @UncleBob2 's team, but I don't mind switching teams next week - if i can find you.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,155 Level 4
    Options

@ElenaVorona hi!πŸ€—

I wanted to let you know I'm at 6500, the end of the map right now.

The only thing I can help with in Dach's now is earning stars on levels with less than 3. I wanted to ask if you'd like me to leave the team so you can find someone who can help more than I can now.

Ha ha ha...I forgot about the changes they made...I can't leave the team if you wanted me too! Sorry😭

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @Kerrie. I hope that you and @ElenaVorona won't mind my answering your post, as I have this situation with some of my team.

You can, in fact, contribute towards anything other than passing new levels. Here's the link for you to check it out. Hope this helps and you won't leave your team.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/388713/how-does-one-contribute-to-dachs-team-goals-when-youre-at-the-end-of-the-map

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@Kerrie

I congratulate you on a huge achievement in the game - 6500 levels!

No. I don't want you to leave the team. You are a very good and reliable player. I do not want to lose you. I really appreciate your contribution to the success of the team. I am very grateful to you for this.

If I understand correctly, the player can leave the team if he wants to. There is such a possibility. But if you feel comfortable playing in our team, then I ask you to stay. I need you.

I know it's hard for a player to play at max levels. I had such an experience. Once I reached the maximum levels in CCSS. At that time, this game had a team game with chests. Only the number of stars earned mattered. I had no other way to be useful to the team.

But in CCFS there are different options for tasks in the game "Delivery" (not just stars). For you to feel useful to the team, you do not have to constantly mine new stars on the old levels. I know it's very boring. You can complete other tasks at new levels. In addition, for 10-11 days of playing "Delivery" you get 40 new levels. If you pass them (all or part of them), then this is also a huge contribution to the result of the team. Not all players from our team can do this)))).

Don't think about what you have to do. Play only for your pleasure. I think that only by playing with pleasure, the player benefits the team and himself.

This is not a race for records. This is just a game.))))

----------------------

I apologize if I wrote something incomprehensibly. We with Google Translator today again all evening find out which of us is in charge - he or I.))))

• Kerrie
    Options

@ElenaVorona I definitely want to stay on our team!πŸ€—β€πŸŽ‰πŸ˜

Of course I don't mind you answered and offered me help @CassD, I love it❀😍

My thanks to both of you.😘

• CarBomm
    CarBomm Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Is there any way to contact teammates? I've been on the same team for a long time on CCFS, and almost half the team quit abruptly, making Dach's Deliveries very difficult to complete. It seems some of my teammates are indifferent about it, and I was considering asking some of the ones who take it seriously to form a new team and recruit a few more winners into the fold. Unfortunately, I know of no way to get ahold of my teammates. All I can do is report them, as far as I know. Anyone have any idea about this? Thanks for your time!πŸ˜ƒ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,491 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @CarBomm warm welcome!

Unfortunately, there is no way to contact your members - unless you have invited them and provided the contact details.

There have been some changes to the team feature recently. Therefore, it may not be the fault of your team members that they are not contributing at the moment. The feature was removed as part of the AB testing for some players.

Now you're probably wondering, what are AB tests? Please have a look here: q-a-you-asked-the-ccfs-studio-they-answered.

The thread is slightly longer. Please scroll to Jessica, Data Scientist's answer.

Due to the changes in the function, you cannot report anyone at the moment, the function is currently disabled.

Rest assured that I have reported all the bugs but don't know a solution yet. I check the forum every day when someone new gets in touch and replies. Everyone else already knows my answer, even if I have the impression that they don't believe me at the moment. The team function has been messed up for a while, but I can only read it and add to my report to the studio. I also have to wait until everything is okay again.Β 

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@Kerrie

I'm very glad you want to stay on the team.

Thank you so much!

Play for your pleasure. If you want to relax and take a break, then please remember to log into the game sometimes.

• Kerrie
    Options

I sure will my friend.πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?