🏄‍♂️ Friends' Sunny Tales 🏖️
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• muwlot
    muwlot Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
  • BlueSuedeBabe
    BlueSuedeBabe Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hey

Love this game so far!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 39,062 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @BlueSuedeBabe warm welcome! Nice to meet you. 😍

• Phanzy22_1
    Phanzy22_1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello everyone I'm phan ben and I'm so happy joining this family pls you all should accept me the way I'm thanks and God bless 🙏🙏

• DieOmimi
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @Phanzy22_1 warmly welcome!

Nice to meet you.

We have a lot of threads and competitions here in the community. You can win gold bars for your game or community badges. Take a look at our current topics here: 🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

Have a nice day!

• EFJabs
    EFJabs Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

How do I put my picture on my profile?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,861 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @EFJabs and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! We have a discussion dedicated to introducing yourself to our friends -- click HERE to see what others have posted. I am sending you to page 1 of the discussion, but the more recent comments are in the final pages of that discussion. I will also have this post added to that discussion.

It is best to post questions in our Support section, so I will have this post moved there. You can find answers to many questions in our Help Center -- a link to it us located in the Support section.

In the meantime, here is the answer to your question:

Option 1: If you're playing connected to a King account, then simply follow these steps:

• Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button (usually shaped as a gear). 
    • Tap the orange and yellow King account icon.
    • If you're already logged into your account then choose the option 'Edit profile' - now change your profile picture and you're all set!

Option 2: If you are saving your game with Facebook, your Facebook profile name and picture will show in the game. If you'd like to change these simply log into your own Facebook account, make the changes and you're good to go! Please note that the changes may take a few hours to be pushed into your game profile.

• MarcoA75_
    MarcoA75_ Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Hello everyone, I'm MarcoA75... I am Italian and live in Tuscan.

I love the sea, where I was born and I love candy crush friends and saga. I hope to have new friends to share lives with...

• DieOmimi
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @EFJabs have you been able to change your profile picture in the meantime? My colleague explained it in detail. 

If you need further assistance, please answer us. Thank you very much.

• keshavrf
    keshavrf Posts: 1,150 Level 4
    Options

Hi I'm Keshav. I'm playing king game since 2019.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?