1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Find your Team here!

Options

Comments

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

@Snow_Rider thank you for your response.

I might be in the minority, but other than the issues with managing teams, i am happy with the game. It's easy, it's fun, the community is great. I understand that the primary interest of the studio is financial gain. I also understand that only a tiny percentage of players care enough to post or complain about certain aspects of the gaime, so the slow response from the studio makes sense.

Corporate greed and an infinite growth system are a whole other topic. Anyone can google profits for King and see the mindboggling numbers. I hate what happened with candy crush saga (the for profit/microtransactions aspect of that one is full on absurd, as well as exploitative of those who are probably addicted at this point), so i stopped playing.

Hopefully others will be able to adopt a more casual attitude and take the game for what it is.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,157 Level 4
    edited June 2023
    Options

I feel bad for all moderators in all the games. They take the the FULL brunt of everything from players. My understanding is they don't even get paid!

***If this is true it should be changed immediately***

I become frustrated with the lack of communication from the studio to the players. I know they can't tell us everything that's going on but pass something along to us. Update us on the current problems we're having. Don't ask us what we think about something and not take the results of polls into consideration.

If something is taken away from us at least communicate why it was.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2023
    Options

I'd like to personally explain how GMs are paid. Don't worry about they don't work for free!!!

• Kerrie
    Options

Thank you for letting me know they get something. This makes me feel better.🙂🥰

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Ok, just random, but my Crush game just glitched on collecting 45 GB for an episode race. Stupid me, should have taken a screenshot and got in touch with customer services, obviously I had to close my game as it froze and lost the GB. In a great deal of instances in the past customer services have been very unhelpful treat you like an idiot and dismiss you. I haven't tried recently.

I do believe it is very money orientated, the glitches have a serious affect on the players, these glitches and problems only feed a bigger problem and does not solve.

I understand the platform needs to make money, but there are so many issues particularly with this game.

I understand that the CM's work voluntarily, but Mangers get paid. Please tell me if I am wrong.

I greatly admire @DieOmimi and @MountainMom for their work here, as I do all the community moderators.

I see the CM's getting hassle across many King games, and like @Kerrie said

Kerrie Posts: 1,266 Level 4

7:18PM edited 7:20PM

I feel bad for all moderators in all the games. They take the the FULL brunt of everything from players. My understanding is they don't even get paid!

***If this is true it should be changed immediately*

Hi @Kerrie totally random again, but love your Rob the Rabbit avatar! 😍

• Spinnifix
    edited June 2023
    Options

@Kerrie

Hello Kerrie

I don't want to get off topic of this thread, otherwise I would explain it to you right away.

I saw today that there was a new player on my team and I wasn't there long. Today I had a thought about this. Dachs Event players may switch teams just to get the rewards. Normally this would have to be prevented somehow, unfortunately it is not possible! Is my opinion. I often see players come and go. Just to say it like that.

• Kerrie
    Options

@Spinnifix I've been told they didn't and I think and feel that's ridiculous, especially with all the money King makes. It wasn't me that asked for an explanation so I'm good friend.🥰

You made me feel much better when you said they are compensated.😁

I know players would come and go in the bake a cake challenge in Soda. They'd stay a few days and leave.🤷

• Kerrie
    Options

Ha ha ha...@Racoon7 "totally random again, but love your Rob the Rabbit avatar!"

No idea what game it's from or it's name.🤣🤣🤣

I liked it because I didn't see many of them.🤭

• Spinnifix
    Options

Dear Kerrie

I have saved my email address in my profile and would like to clarify it with you personally. You are a good friend and I had you included in Friends in Candy Crush too. I think I could tell you a few things. If you're curious, get in touch and I'll be happy to answer you. I am always the same as I was.🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?