1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I logged in and lost ALL BOOSTERS

Options
KodaGlou
KodaGlou Posts: 8 Level 2
edited December 2023 in Support

Hello,

I logged in to Candy Crush Friends, and it immediately deleted all my saved boosters from over 3 years!! I had at least 35 lollipop hammers, 25+ striped lollipop hammers, and 20+ wrapped candy hammers!!!

What just happened?? It now put me back to level ONE! I logged out, but nothing is working!! I lost all my progress!!!!

Answers

• johan1082010
    johan1082010 Posts: 1,391 Level 4
    Options

Here is my steps to help you:

1. Check you app updates

2. If not, clear cache

3. Close all apps then wait for 5 minutes.

4. Open the game then log in back.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,264 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Please can you tell us if you followed the steps indicated in the link that Diamond Lim gave you and recovered your progress and your boosters? Thanks and keep enjoying

• KodaGlou
    Options

I'm concerned about clearing the cache, considering I have three other versions of Candy Crush games, and I simply don't trust that I won't lose progress in all of those as well.

I went from three years of progression playing Candy Crush Friends and saved up SO MANY boosters, all the way back to the very beginning! 😓

I've also built up many boosters and advanced to high levels in other CC games over the years...I'd hate for some technical glitch to erase all progress on other games as well!.

Don't mean to be whiney, but it's a SAD time when stupid things like this feel so bothersome 😭

• KodaGlou
    Options

BTW, I never deleted, uninstalled, or changed devices. It just simply erased my entire history.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello again.

Clearing the cache will not cause you to lose anything.

It will not affect your progress or your boosters. Do not worry.

Diamond Lim has already explained to you the reasons why boosters disappear. And it has given you the links to try to recover them. Progress is never lost, as long as you log in with the same account, of course. If ever, due to a technical failure, the progress disappears, it will be restored again, since that is what the accounts are for. I hope you understand.

Come back here if you need more help

Thank you and keep enjoying

• Duncster
    Duncster Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

UGH... I just lost all mine.. and I had even more... my app was acting up, a simple reinstall fixed everything.. YAY... but it cost me all my bonus candies.... very bummed! it also was not letting me login to my correct FB account ... I learned it doesn't go by what account you are logged into on your FB account, but the one on you default web browser... that took painfully long to hunt down that answer....

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,012 Friends Moderator
    Options

It is important to remember that boosters are stored locally on your device. In contrast, your game progress and gold bars are stored on the King servers -- they are never "lost." Because there are sometimes glitches related to Facebook, we encourage all players to sync their Facebook account with the King servers. Tap HERE for instructions.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,982 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Duncster I don't know how you found a 2 year old question. Measures for errors no longer correspond to the current status. If you have a new problem, please ask a new question. We're here to help. I'm going to close this old thread. 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?