πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Wrapped Candies

Options
Unperfection
Unperfection Posts: 5 Level 2
What is best level to get a lot of wrapped candies?

Comments

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    498 is good for everything. What level are you at? Typically any board you have enough room to make a color bomb/coloring candy combo'd with a wrapped.
  • Unperfection
    Options
    I'm only on 204. But there's only 5 mins left on the quest and I only have 72/140... This level is crazy hard!
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    I'm only on 204. But there's only 5 mins left on the quest and I only have 72/140... This level is crazy hard!

Every day there are 3 quests and if you find it very difficult to complete any quest you can click on the top right corner of that quest and you will get a new quest. Only 1 switch is possible on a day and you have to be wise in selecting the quest that needs to be changed. As soon as you open the game and you notice you have less time to complete the quests than change your device time backwards and adjust it accordingly.
  • Unperfection
    Options
    Veeresh said:

Every day there are 3 quests and if you find it very difficult to complete any quest you can click on the top right corner of that quest and you will get a new quest. Only 1 switch is possible on a day and you have to be wise in selecting the quest that needs to be changed. As soon as you open the game and you notice you have less time to complete the quests than change your device time backwards and adjust it accordingly.
    Thanks for the tip πŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?