🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why does it take so long for new stages to be added???

Options
yobo76
yobo76 Posts: 2 Newbie
Ive been waiting four days for new stages to be added why does it take so long 

Best Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @yobo76 Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community :)

So far Candy Crush Friends Saga have been adding new levels every week on Wednesday mornings which I find pretty fast! Sometimes we get more than 1 episode :) which has been amazing

• yobo76
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Just curious this game is (to me ) the best out of all the rest my boyfriend and i are in competition with each other trying to stay ahead of him but he caught up with me being stuck and all bring on more levels please 😊😊😊

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @yobo76 Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community :)

So far Candy Crush Friends Saga have been adding new levels every week on Wednesday mornings which I find pretty fast! Sometimes we get more than 1 episode :) which has been amazing

• yobo76
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Just curious this game is (to me ) the best out of all the rest my boyfriend and i are in competition with each other trying to stay ahead of him but he caught up with me being stuck and all bring on more levels please 😊😊😊
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @yobo76

Welcome to the Community! We are happy to see you here! The studio is working all the time to make players happy, resolve the issues and make new levels. There are 18 games they are working on, so it's a plenty of work. I ask you just for a little patience and soon you will get new levels.

In the, meantime you can follow this link and try other King games and have fun with them https://king.com/

Best regards!
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hello @yobo76 and Welcome to the community. I'm glad that you and your BF are competing with each other to stay ahead and loving the game. This game is really very addictive but very few are hooked to it as many can't understand how the game works or which character to choose. For your information the studio adds 1 episode every Wednesday and every 3rd week there will be 2 episodes. If you are playing on your mobile and if you have a PC / laptop than you can download W10 app and play Friends Saga so that you can be ahead of your BF by 3 episodes. Last level for mobile players is 620 whereas for W10 players it is 680. You can also play the daily quests and collect stickers so that the costumes of your favourite characters are unlocked. You can replay old levels to convert them into 3 stars. You can replay them so that you can have a better score than that of your BF and beat him in all levels. Happy crushing dear.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?