🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lives from Kingdom Friends?!

firebombmarkus
firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
edited December 2018 in Discussions
Hey, guys 🤗 How are you? I hope you are doing well and enjoying Candy Land 🍭

I've noticed that since yesterday I started receiving lives from my Kingdom friends. I am not sure if everyone has that option right now but it's nice to see that they are testing it and maybe they will implement it soon 🌈

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @firebombmarkus did you not get them before while being logged into the Kingdom? Sometimes people get confused and think that King have been randomly adding people to their friends list oops. Its an extra bit of help when we need it :)
  • firebombmarkus
    @Chicken_Slayer Well, I didn't get them since release until yesterday. And there are maybe two Facebook friends playing this game so I synced the game with King account. And while we are talking about King friends, who are they? I don't seem to know anyone 😂
  • firebombmarkus
    Here is a life from a King friend 🤗

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Good! I wander if they fixed the "sending and receiving lives glitch." I hope so, but if not, I understand that this is probably very complicated to fix, so I should just let you do what you guys do best! Keep up the hard work King! 
  • firebombmarkus
    Here is a request for life, so it's around the corner, I guess 😊

• Lady_Choo
    The king "friends" are random king players that the system thinks you might like help from :)
    I often see them in games like BW3 when I play tricksies events but they are never actually people I know from Facebook even though that's my log in lol.
  • CruzKel
    CruzKel Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am continually sending lives and asking for lives with very little luck.  The odd time I do receive a life from a friend who also plays some of the same games I do.  Other then that the friends that show for CC friends are people I do not know.  What is your input please, to acquire more friends that do play CC friends.
  • CruzKel
    CruzKel Posts: 3 Newbie
    Is there an easy way to find out which of ones friends are playing this game other then asking on Facebook?
  • Lady_Choo
    There are issues with Facebook at the moment @CruzKel, not all requests are getting through. But no, there is no way of finding out or removing inactive players without taking them off your friends list. I wish they could bring that in as every game I play has people that "tested" the game and then got bored and moved on. 
    There are groups for each game over on Facebook, you could try adding some new friends? If you don't want them to see all your Facebook posts, add them to the restricted list and it will all be hidden :)
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Joseph45 said:
    Good! I wander if they fixed the "sending and receiving lives glitch." I hope so, but if not, I understand that this is probably very complicated to fix, so I should just let you do what you guys do best! Keep up the hard work King! 
    From what I know that potential glitch does not affect users linked to Kingdom. Sooner or later @QueenMia and her fellow team in the Studios will get to the bottom of that issue...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?