🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

HELP! I have been Having major problems with the candy crush friends game.

mimics
mimics Posts: 5 Level 2
I can't send or receive lives, I get prizes won like suckers etc. I never get to use them. I get 5 lives and go thru 3 of them and I lose the last 2.so many problems with this game, PLEASE HELP.!!

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @mimics

Check the steps in here, it sounds simple, but it helps in most cases. Also, here's an explanation about the way lives work in Candy Friends - We're also having a few issues so check that thread for more info and keep updated.

I hope that helps! If not, let us know what device you're playing on and give us more details on the issue (screenshot, steps, etc).

Thanks and until then, have the sweetest weekend :)

Answers

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello @mimics and Welcome to the community. 
    1) You can click on the heart located @ top left corner to send lives to your FB friends. After you lose a life than you can click on it to request lives.
    2) Stickers are to be collected so that the costumes of your favourite characters are unlocked. You can see the progress in the book icon (scrapbook)
    Happy crushing.
  • mimics
    Veersh, I'm sorry but nothing really works correctly. I don't have a heart on the upper left corner. I can't play on facebook, I lost my free windows 10. So no windows 10. I can only play on my small phone.
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Friends Saga isn't available on FB. It can only be played on mobile or W10. If you are referring to any other game than click on Home menu and repost your issue under the relevant game. I'm sorry I'm unable to assist you. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @mimics

Check the steps in here, it sounds simple, but it helps in most cases. Also, here's an explanation about the way lives work in Candy Friends - We're also having a few issues so check that thread for more info and keep updated.

I hope that helps! If not, let us know what device you're playing on and give us more details on the issue (screenshot, steps, etc).

Thanks and until then, have the sweetest weekend :)
  • mimics
    I can only play on my android phone. I'm not receiving any of the rewards the game gives you No heart on the upper right side. I also lose lives. I play 3 games and then I lose the last 2 lives. Same while playing the game. I get down to 5 lives and then I have 0 lives. I will take a pic and post it on here showing you what I have for the game from my phone. 

• mimics
    mimics said:
    I can only play on my android phone. I'm not receiving any of the rewards the game gives you No heart on the upper left side. I also lose lives. I play 3 games and then I lose the last 2 lives. Same while playing the game. I get down to 5 lives and then I have 0 lives. I will take a pic and post it on here showing you what I have for the game from my phone. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?