🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🔎 Beat the Mod - Badges or Gold Bars to win 🎖️

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,570 Friends Moderator
edited March 20 in Contests

🍭Candy Crush Friends Saga: play it HERE !

Hi friendtastic players!

Are you ready to beat the mod and win the coveted badge? I bet you are!

I repeated level 537 several times and got a lot of different scores. I have chosen two screenshots for this contest to give you a target score:

Rules: 👇

• Play/Replay level 537.
  • You can play with any character. Your chosen friend can wear any costume.
  • Once you've selected a character, you won't be able to swap them. However, you can use multiple costumes of your favorite character.
  • First, save your scores to your device. Scores over one million are not allowed. The highest score allowed for a screenshot in this contest is 999,990 points.
  • The level must be completed with 3 stars
  • Post 2 screenshots with your final result in one post. Calculate their score by subtracting the smaller score from the larger score.  This is your participant score.
  • For the badge, you have to beat my score of 594,880 points
  • No limit to the number of entries. Screenshots that have already been submitted cannot be used again. Please make new entries only if you get a higher score.
  • Please do not edit your screenshot except to mark it with your username or a unique identifier. The level number, your final score and your avatar must be clearly visible.
  • Please no old screenshots!

What can I win? 👇

There will be a leaderboard. The 3 players with the highest score (which must also be higher than my score) on the leaderboard wins the Beat the Mods badge. If you have already won the Beat the Mods badge, you will not receive it again. The badge will then be awarded to the next best player.

Four players from 4th place on the leaderboard (or players who have already won the badge) can win 20 gold bars each at the end of the competition. 

Note: Players can win either the badge or gold bars. If you have already won the badge in a previous competition, you can win gold bars.

Dates: 👇

This contest ends on Wednesday, 20 March 2024, 5 p. m. Central European Time (11 am Eastern Standard Time)

I wish all participants a lot of fun! 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?