🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The game does no longer connect to the internet

Answers

• Naia
    Naia Posts: 37 Level 2

@QueenMia I'm not sure what is going on with my farm heroes.  I think you are trying to restore the boosters but they aren't coming up right.  Now it's almost like I have gotten half of each amount restored.... Like I now have 529 tractors instead of 1028.  Can you please take a look and see if the original amounts can be restored? 839 Shovels, 1028 Tractors, 1017 Plus1's, and 743 Collector dogs.  Thanks.  It's so close.  I'm almost back to where I was when everything got weird.  Thanks again for all your help.
  • Naia
    @QueenMia if you have a supervisor, they need to know that YOU ARE AWESOME!!  Thank you so much.  Happy Holidays!
  • Popaki
    Popaki Posts: 12 Level 2
    @Naia You are SO right!!! Well said!!!
  • Naia
    @QueenMia My farm heroes crashed and I had to log back in and it's all messed up again....so frustrating.  Can you please restore again and I guess....I won't ever close out of the app?... I'm not sure why it keeps getting messed up.  Here are the screen shots again

• Naia
    @QueenMia Sorry to report that your hard work got messed up.  And now it looks like whatever happen on my phone has synced with my facebook and overwritten that game as well.  If you would please set me up again back to my previous numbers, I would be very very grateful.  Also, Candy crush numbers are holding to what you set but something is off with the connection. The race comes and goes and resets each time I open the game. Jelly is doing similar, in that wake Otis appears with 35 hours to go and then disappears. Sometimes it reappears with my progress but then it's gone again.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @Naia - I'm sorry to hear! The re-install should have solved al your issues... I can indeed see 2 accounts with your email. The best is to disconnect the game from FB and log in again (With either FB or King.com account, as you prefer). Follow the steps here if you need. 

Do that on all devices you're playing on. That should sync and align all your accounts and stop the inconstancy. Let me kow once you've done that and I'll add the boosters back again! (And thanks for the nice messages :) )

• Naia
    @QueenMia Hope you had a nice weekend.  I think I am going to go away from facebook and use my Kingdom login.  My player name is Kingkat42 connected to my naiaohana email.  I've deleted facebook and farm heroes from my phone and reinstalled farm heroes and logged in via the kingdom.  Thanks again for working your magic.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @Naia - I had a great weekend, thank you! Waiting for the next one and the Xmas celebrations :) What about you? 
    Have you managed to get everything back and synced then? If not, please let me know your game ID so I make sure I add to the correct account (cause I can find 2 different ones) - Here's how to find it :) 

Thanks!
  • Naia
    @QueenMia - Sorry to report that it is not reset to what it was before.  It is still showing much, much lower numbers.  I guess I have two accounts because one is Facebook and one is Kingdom?.... I think I prefer Kingdom because I can set the profile name versus Facebook which displays my full name. 
  • Naia
    @QueenMia - Just clicked on your link.  My user id under the crown is 5637206195

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?